Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

PLEASE bring back this delicious fragrance! Tropical, fruity, and addictive!!! Nothing comes close!

on 11/20/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the best of the Escada limited editions! Absolutely gorgeous bottle and yummy fragrance! I own Sexy Graffiti and bought Rockin' Rio but this one is my favorite by far.

on 4/20/2005 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

If this hadn't been LE I would've purchased it again. Unfortunately a major drawback is that it fliesoff within minutes. I dolove the fruity smell. Two of my guy friends told me to purchase this because they liked it so much. Too bad my bottle is almost finished, it's a great summer fragrance, a very happy light scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Smelled great at first but over time the scent became very dull. I didn't like it anymore.

on 3/7/2003 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This will be a great summer fragrance. It fits into the category of what I call "candy scents" like Gucci Rush. Very fruity and sweet. I'd feel best wearing this on a hot day with a super-fly pair of sunglasses.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

delicious fragrance, cute bottle, but i cant tell the difference between this scent and sexy grafitti and tropical punch. i own neither, so i am happy with this one.