Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

3.5

on 9/28/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Smells different than most escadas because its not just all fruits but the scent has NO lasting power at all! And I was expecting to be so impressed with this scent since a lot of people rave about how this scent was the best escada scent or whatever but I found it to be pretty average. I'm going to keep trying it out and hopefully I'll end up liking it more...

on 8/15/2010 10:49:00 PM

Man, I love (or should I say loved since they still have never brought it back to my knowledge) this perfume so much. I definitely love fruity scents (one of my other favorite perfumes is the green DKNY Be Delicious and Lush's Avobath) and I like some florals but not all. I felt this was more complex, heady and sexy than most beach and tropical themed scents. I really wish they would bring this back, even if it's just for one season. I have kept my empty bottle and still ocassionally take a sniff to reminisce. It's pretty sad. I can't bring myself to pay 99 dollars for a bottle now as I'm pretty cheap and I do remember this being a decent price when it was around.

on 10/24/2008 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This smelled heavenly at first and then it goes away quickly. No staying power.

on 4/19/2007 3:36:00 PM

ok, this smells absolutley identical to escada's sexy graffiti.....all the LE scents are the same, they all have a certain smell.....they do smell good-fruity and tropical- but, for goodness sakes, do something new escada!!! And I agree with the reviewer below, how it smells like berries gone wrong or something. There's some smell about it that's off....Also,the cap on mine isn't very tight so when i tote it along in my purse, it always comes off which annoys me..but anyway, the initial scent is good, doesn't last long, but i'm sick already of escada's scents...ppllleeeaasseeeee...try something new!!!....EDIT....ok, cap just completely broke...for a 70 something dollar bottle, the freakin cap broke!!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Way too much like "over-the-counter-CVS/Rite-Aid/Eckerd-type of body sprays that had too much of a sweet/fruity fragrance to it. I thought Escada would cater more to the sensuous/woodsy notes more than the overt tutti-frutti this and that type of thing. Maybe good for others but in my case, I'll pass.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Smells like Berries and vanilla. Very nice, fun scent Has the lasting power of a gnat. All "Limited Edition" Escadas do. Pssst-'Wanna know a secret? ;-) As far as summer scents aka. "Limited Editon"- Escada basically keep recycling the same scent, with slight rotations here and there. I think that they are hoping the summer heat will make you so comatose that you won't notice this. Find one you like online or on sale, buy as many as you want, then move on. Or you could save a heap of money and just go into the shop that is famous for fruity scents- Bath & Body Works and pick something out there. Or go into a drugstore, everyone and their sister is now putting out some sort of "Fun Fruity, Floral." The only thing really different about Escada are the cute, rainbow kind of bottles the *juice* comes in. As soon as I find out a way to wear a bottle, I'll let you know;-) In the meantime, do yourself a favor. Get them on sale or just go into the Fruit Salad Store :-)

on 7/19/2005 11:04:00 AM

A fresh, fruity and sexy lolita-esque perfume (although I'm 26). I put this on when I'm feeling summery and frivolous. Its fun. Can smell a bit artificial if you first put it on, but it dries to a heady, fruity punch. Love it. Shame it irritates my skin slightly but then so do all perfumes.

on 7/18/2005 10:07:00 PM

Very light sweet smell...Blackberry notes. I do agree with the other reviewers that it doesn't last very long. But what light, sweet, fragrance does? My DH bought this for me a time ago. I use it sparingly since it's Limited edition.

I LOVED this fragrance!!! So summery!! I purposely use it slowly since it was a LE, but I have loved allof Escada's fragrances since. DH thinks this smells like candy!

on 12/7/2004 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I got this from Ebay a year ago, and it's still a Spring/Summer favorite. I didn't know that it's since been discontinued, but all of Escada's fragrances tend to be similar (Sexy Graffiti was discontinued, but Ibiza Hippie was released and the two are supposedly VERY similar).

Popular Fragrances