Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Escada Ibiza Hippie

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Smells like Berries and vanilla. Very nice, fun scent Has the lasting power of a gnat. All "Limited Edition" Escadas do. Pssst-'Wanna know a secret? ;-) As far as summer scents aka. "Limited Editon"- Escada basically keep recycling the same scent, with slight rotations here and there. I think that they are hoping the summer heat will make you so comatose that you won't notice this. Find one you like online or on sale, buy as many as you want, then move on. Or you could save a heap of money and just go into the shop that is famous for fruity scents- Bath & Body Works and pick something out there. Or go into a drugstore, everyone and their sister is now putting out some sort of "Fun Fruity, Floral." The only thing really different about Escada are the cute, rainbow kind of bottles the *juice* comes in. As soon as I find out a way to wear a bottle, I'll let you know;-) In the meantime, do yourself a favor. Get them on sale or just go into the Fruit Salad Store :-)

on 11/20/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the best of the Escada limited editions! Absolutely gorgeous bottle and yummy fragrance! I own Sexy Graffiti and bought Rockin' Rio but this one is my favorite by far.

on 9/4/2005 12:10:00 AM

This is a very sexy scent. I do like the Escada that came out right after this (Escada releases a similar scent every other season - the bottles are the same shape with a duo of colors). Anyway, I'd suggest wearing this in the winter when one tends to wear stronger scents. I have an extra, unopened box because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find it when the present bottle ran out. These Escada fragrances are always short-time-only releases.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like this fragance but it is not one of my favourites. Smells like stramberries, cranberries and tropical fruits. My boyfriend loves it. I wear it during the daytime rather than in the evenings.

on 5/26/2003 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells pleasant enough but just too sweet for me - after wearing it for half a day, made me slightly nauseous. If you want a less saccharine scent, go for Sentiment instead.