Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.2

on 10/24/2008 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This smelled heavenly at first and then it goes away quickly. No staying power.

on 10/12/2008 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm very sensitive to many of the rich, heady fragrances that are so loved by many. I prefer the lovely, young and fruity-fresh scents, and Ibiza Hippie is one of my all-time favourites. A few spritzes and I am transported back to a time of playfullness, magic and fun. The fruity notes do seem to dry down quite quickly on me, and in general I wish the entire scent wouldn't fade so fast. This fragrance is pretty much my favourite for summer, but it also sneaks its way into my winter lineup as well, and is always complimented.

on 4/23/2004 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Love this on me. Its light and airy with just a touch of sexy scent. I like my frangrances to make me feel happy & sexy and this does!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Smelled great at first but over time the scent became very dull. I didn't like it anymore.

on 9/28/2003 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell of this perfume, it's fruity with strong canberry notes... staying power was poor though. SDG 55 was some what a little too much to pay for a measley 30ml of this but i love the smell loads if only the staying power was better. i didnt like the packaging lots. at first, i thought it looked nice but after a while the pink paint started peeling... :( i would still repurchase this...