Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was going to a bit more fruity then what it smelled like. On me it smells really cheap! I don't smell any one particular scent..no flowers or fruits. I'm glad I only got the mini bottle in this. My mom took it and used it and it smelled a bit different on her but still not the type of scent I like. I love really fruity/floral scents. This didn't do it for me! I would not try to get this at all.

on 11/30/2004 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sweet, fruity, love it! Every summer escada comes up with a great new fragrance. I keep being asked whatís that great fragrance that Iím using.

on 5/2/2004 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Reminds me SO much of Givenchy's Hot Couture.. but without the staying power. However, for a good summer fragrance to go on vacation with, this is it for me!

on 2/10/2004 11:35:00 PM

Love this, along with sexy & island kiss. I can really tell the difference in this scent from the other 2. If your looking for le scents try ebay or beautifulpurfumes.com, they have Ibiza for cheap $! I bought a 1.7 oz before they pulled them at lord and taylor for $48. bucks, I just ordered a 3.4 from beautiful purfumes for $45.99!!! Can't beat that. I just wished this did last a bit longer, but I still love it.

on 9/24/2003 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think I just found my new favorite perfume. Too bad it's only seasonal. I love Ibiza Hippie. Some people have said that it smells too fruity. I don't think so. The only drawback I think is it it doesn't last too long which is kind of unfortunate considering the price. I think I may have to stock up before they are all gone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this scent. it is sweet and fruity and NOT overpowering at all. love the packaging but took off one l/s because i know the color scheme could be too childish for some. i also took off one l/s because the lasting power isn't so great.
i would sum this up as a fun, innocent scent!

Ok it's fruity,but the middle notes of it are not that fruity it tones down and smells aboslutly awsome!but,I will admit it does last a long time that's why I bought the lotion which is equally as yummy!

on 4/26/2003 2:34:00 PM

"Yummy Fruity" -that's what my hubby said when he first smelled it on me. A beautiful light fruity (berry, not citrus) fragrance that was delicious at first but had a quick drydown and then the scent just didn't have much depth on me. Love the bottle and will probably rebuy as I keep reapplying when I'm at home (bottle too large for a purse) but am still on the lookout for the perfect fruity (but not citrus) scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

May as well put in my .02 tho there are already lots of reviews. I basically agree w/ the rest of the girls that this is similar to Sexy Grafitti; however I am picking up just a bit more of a citrusy smell after a bit than SG with this. Everyone seems to find that it doesn't last, but I haven't had any trouble. All in all I love it-love the box, the RWB bottle and the scent itself. I only wish Escada wopuld stop discontinuing.