Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.5

on 8/15/2010 10:49:00 PM

Man, I love (or should I say loved since they still have never brought it back to my knowledge) this perfume so much. I definitely love fruity scents (one of my other favorite perfumes is the green DKNY Be Delicious and Lush's Avobath) and I like some florals but not all. I felt this was more complex, heady and sexy than most beach and tropical themed scents. I really wish they would bring this back, even if it's just for one season. I have kept my empty bottle and still ocassionally take a sniff to reminisce. It's pretty sad. I can't bring myself to pay 99 dollars for a bottle now as I'm pretty cheap and I do remember this being a decent price when it was around.

on 8/18/2008 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely delicous!!! This is one of my HG perfumes, the other being 'Stella'. Top notes are black currant, cassia, peach, litchi and pear; middle notes are cranberry, freesia and hiacynth; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk. It's one of the nicest perfumes I own, I absolutely adore it!

on 8/26/2007 3:38:00 PM

I adore it. It's so sweet and fruity and reminds me of strawberries, Yummy.

I love fruity, bright, summer scents and I've been very curious about the whole line of Escada perfumes. This is the only one I've tried and I really love wearing it. It seems to cheer me up and put me in a better mood. It smells fresh and fruity and juicy, like I can almost taste the fruit and it's sweet without being way over the top. Theres a hint of floral in the mix and it's all blended together perfectly. If I close my eyes, I can almost imagine that I'm at the beach sipping a tropical drink. It's wonderful and I really enjoy wearing it. This is quickly becoming my new favorite scent. The staying power is just okay. The bottle is very pretty and well suited to the fragrance. I will buy this again when I run out. It's a summer staple for me. This is a great summertime scent. I can't wait to try more Escada fragrances. Love it!

Yummy. It smells good.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love fruity scents, and I'm really liking this one. Smells so nice and fresh, a great summer scent. I think they use some sort of blackberry note, as I know that the other Escada scents use alot of fruity notes, but this is the best (so much better than Rockin Rio, which smells terrible. And this girl I hate wears it. Maybe its a combination of the two.)
Also, I love love love the bottle, its so pretty. I have a very boho side of me, and this compliments it. I wish it wasn't discontinued, but at least I know a discount outlet where I can find it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

LOVE THIS. I was so sad they stopped selling it at Sephora, even though I like Island Kiss just as much.

on 6/10/2005 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review of the Ibiza Hippie shower gel. I am disappointed with it. It lathers poorly and the scent is too light to last very long after the shower is over. I'll buy inexpensive shower gels from now on and save my money.

on 4/20/2005 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

If this hadn't been LE I would've purchased it again. Unfortunately a major drawback is that it fliesoff within minutes. I dolove the fruity smell. Two of my guy friends told me to purchase this because they liked it so much. Too bad my bottle is almost finished, it's a great summer fragrance, a very happy light scent.

on 11/13/2004 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous fragrance! I received some of this in a swap and I am bowled over! I sort of expected that it would smell like patchouli or sandalwood or something by the name of it. It doesn't smell like either to me. My husband is crazy about the fragrance and I fell in love with it at first sniff!!!