Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by skin type : Other
Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.3

on 8/19/2007 10:19:00 AM

I love this fragrance in the summer. It is fresh and fruity without being overly sweet and cloying.

Top Notes of Lychees, Pears, Blackcurrant. Middle Notes of Water Hyacinth, Blue Freesia, Cranberry. Base Notes of Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Passion Flower, Wood notes.

The lychee and blackcurrant stand out when it is first sprayed on. Then the water hyacinth and blue freesia really stand out and on the dry down I think they remain with the amber and sandalwood really standing out in the drydown.

I wish this fragrance was not discontinued. I would continue to purchase this.

Definitely my favorite Escada fly by season fragrance. The kids and the hubby love it too.

Yes, I will agree that all the LE Escadas are very similar. They’re all fruity, summery, fun and less than sophisticated. They also have very little lasting power. However, they aren’t identical. Some have more or less of this or that ingredient. Ibiza Hippie is more berry fruity punch; it’s like Tropical Punch in a way, only I detect something sexy and patchouli-ish in Tropical Punch. But yeah, as it has been stated multiple times…this is very, very berry. No lasting power. ING: Amber, pear, freesia, cranberry

on 4/20/2005 9:52:00 PM

My sister gave this to me because she thought it was too sweet. That should have been my first clue. She generally likes sweeter perfumes. At first whiff, I thought "this is a really different perfume" I quickly got tired of the one dimensional berries berrries berries. I wear it from time to time when I know I won't mind smelling like a jug of Kool-Aid. Going to give it away.

on 12/7/2004 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I got this from Ebay a year ago, and it's still a Spring/Summer favorite. I didn't know that it's since been discontinued, but all of Escada's fragrances tend to be similar (Sexy Graffiti was discontinued, but Ibiza Hippie was released and the two are supposedly VERY similar).

on 5/6/2004 2:07:00 PM

Sweet, fruity summer scent! Playful and sexy. A true girly fragrance, a keeper in my perfume collection if it`s still available in the future.. :)

I just bought this and my first impression was "hmm berries!" This is so very fruity. Maybe just a bit too sweet, I wish it was a little fresher. Sometimes it reminds me of a room air freshener or berry potpourri. I still like it. Perfect for a summery day at the pool, with a fruity drink.

I bought this perfume last summer before going on vacation, and I am so happy I did! It has such a fresh, fruity scent that's light enough to not bother my boyfriend allergies. I spent a month in Florida wearing this during some of the hottest and stickiest weather, and never got that cloying scent other perfumes sometimes leave, so I will def give this one a big thumbs up!!!

Get compliments on this everytime I wear it! Staying power isn't great so I recommend wearing the lotion with it!

on 12/17/2003 10:30:00 PM

This scent couldn't be less 'me,' yet somehow it works perfectly. It's the only fruit fragrance I'll purchase, probably ever, but it rounds out my fragrance wardrobe beautifully with a fresh cranberry that works well with my chemistry. It doesn't smell expensive or particularly complex, but it's fresh, pleasant and very clean. Unfortunately, it's priced like a high-end fragrance, which I think is a bit ridiculous.