Escada Ibiza Hippie

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Escada Ibiza Hippie

3.9

on 8/15/2010 10:49:00 PM

Man, I love (or should I say loved since they still have never brought it back to my knowledge) this perfume so much. I definitely love fruity scents (one of my other favorite perfumes is the green DKNY Be Delicious and Lush's Avobath) and I like some florals but not all. I felt this was more complex, heady and sexy than most beach and tropical themed scents. I really wish they would bring this back, even if it's just for one season. I have kept my empty bottle and still ocassionally take a sniff to reminisce. It's pretty sad. I can't bring myself to pay 99 dollars for a bottle now as I'm pretty cheap and I do remember this being a decent price when it was around.

on 5/11/2009 11:08:00 PM

Absolute ADORE this scent! It is my fave Escada LE by far. Sweet, sexy and fun...it reminds of of summer vacation and tropical islands. It was the first LE I was introduced to and there has been no other like it. It's getting more difficult to find, so I try and stock up so I will never be without it.

on 9/20/2008 10:55:00 PM

I love this perfume, I absolutely love all of the escada limited editions, I think if you love sweet purfumes these are about the nicest and every year a new lovely one comes out!!! Would buy again, but becaus its LE i cant, so instead buy the new LE!

on 9/18/2008 12:27:00 AM

This is a great summer fragrance, I definitely wouldn't recommend it for any other seasons, but it is a fun mix of fruits and beachy smells. Great price and staying power

on 8/1/2008 9:52:00 PM

in my humble opinion, escada fragrances are just about the worst thing on the market. they are all pretty much interchangeable. they all smell like some variation of waptooie. (SICKENINGLY sweet and fruity). this is no exception. rancid fruit and alcohol.

i also find the bottles, the advertising campaigns, and even the names of the fragrances obnoxious, and childish. especially this one. ibiza hippie? gag. i'd probably buy something called "ibiza dj" though, lol.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Escada changes this tropical perfume every Christmas season. They have tweak just a tad, but they stay pretty close to the same scent. This does take me somewhere tropical everytime I put it on. I love the fruity-floral notes that it has. The staying power needs to improve significantly, for the price that they charge for this. This is LE, so I cannot buy this again, but I would if I could.

I love fruity, bright, summer scents and I've been very curious about the whole line of Escada perfumes. This is the only one I've tried and I really love wearing it. It seems to cheer me up and put me in a better mood. It smells fresh and fruity and juicy, like I can almost taste the fruit and it's sweet without being way over the top. Theres a hint of floral in the mix and it's all blended together perfectly. If I close my eyes, I can almost imagine that I'm at the beach sipping a tropical drink. It's wonderful and I really enjoy wearing it. This is quickly becoming my new favorite scent. The staying power is just okay. The bottle is very pretty and well suited to the fragrance. I will buy this again when I run out. It's a summer staple for me. This is a great summertime scent. I can't wait to try more Escada fragrances. Love it!

on 2/18/2007 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It's sweet and it's fruity, but I love it. I don't wear fragrance every day but when I do it's usually this. I thought it would be too koolaid for me but I love it and get compliments also. Besides I love the name

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Smells like Berries and vanilla. Very nice, fun scent Has the lasting power of a gnat. All "Limited Edition" Escadas do. Pssst-'Wanna know a secret? ;-) As far as summer scents aka. "Limited Editon"- Escada basically keep recycling the same scent, with slight rotations here and there. I think that they are hoping the summer heat will make you so comatose that you won't notice this. Find one you like online or on sale, buy as many as you want, then move on. Or you could save a heap of money and just go into the shop that is famous for fruity scents- Bath & Body Works and pick something out there. Or go into a drugstore, everyone and their sister is now putting out some sort of "Fun Fruity, Floral." The only thing really different about Escada are the cute, rainbow kind of bottles the *juice* comes in. As soon as I find out a way to wear a bottle, I'll let you know;-) In the meantime, do yourself a favor. Get them on sale or just go into the Fruit Salad Store :-)

on 1/6/2006 4:31:00 AM

The first time I smelled it I was addicted to it. Bought it and then hated the fact that all my clothes kept the smell even after washing....Right now I find it sickening...Too bad...

Popular Fragrances