Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

3.8

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This scent is a combination of floral and fruity, however it tends to smell extremely sweet and almost corn syrup like. It does not last long and dosn't leave a pleasant scent. I think this smells a bit cheap as well and is better suited for a young teenager. I probably would not buy this again.

on 8/19/2007 10:19:00 AM

I love this fragrance in the summer. It is fresh and fruity without being overly sweet and cloying.

Top Notes of Lychees, Pears, Blackcurrant. Middle Notes of Water Hyacinth, Blue Freesia, Cranberry. Base Notes of Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Passion Flower, Wood notes.

The lychee and blackcurrant stand out when it is first sprayed on. Then the water hyacinth and blue freesia really stand out and on the dry down I think they remain with the amber and sandalwood really standing out in the drydown.

I wish this fragrance was not discontinued. I would continue to purchase this.

on 4/19/2007 3:36:00 PM

ok, this smells absolutley identical to escada's sexy graffiti.....all the LE scents are the same, they all have a certain smell.....they do smell good-fruity and tropical- but, for goodness sakes, do something new escada!!! And I agree with the reviewer below, how it smells like berries gone wrong or something. There's some smell about it that's off....Also,the cap on mine isn't very tight so when i tote it along in my purse, it always comes off which annoys me..but anyway, the initial scent is good, doesn't last long, but i'm sick already of escada's scents...ppllleeeaasseeeee...try something new!!!....EDIT....ok, cap just completely broke...for a 70 something dollar bottle, the freakin cap broke!!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Way too much like "over-the-counter-CVS/Rite-Aid/Eckerd-type of body sprays that had too much of a sweet/fruity fragrance to it. I thought Escada would cater more to the sensuous/woodsy notes more than the overt tutti-frutti this and that type of thing. Maybe good for others but in my case, I'll pass.

beautiful bottle, lovely scent, very very sweet though, very strong fruity tropical scent, with all these summer escada scents: ibiza hippie, pacific paradise, rockin rio, island kiss, etc...they all smell like smirnoff raspberry vodka, but in a good way....if that explains the scent at all..it's great, i love them all, perfect for summer, feel good, pick me up scent

Yes, I will agree that all the LE Escadas are very similar. They’re all fruity, summery, fun and less than sophisticated. They also have very little lasting power. However, they aren’t identical. Some have more or less of this or that ingredient. Ibiza Hippie is more berry fruity punch; it’s like Tropical Punch in a way, only I detect something sexy and patchouli-ish in Tropical Punch. But yeah, as it has been stated multiple times…this is very, very berry. No lasting power. ING: Amber, pear, freesia, cranberry

on 7/19/2005 11:04:00 AM

A fresh, fruity and sexy lolita-esque perfume (although I'm 26). I put this on when I'm feeling summery and frivolous. Its fun. Can smell a bit artificial if you first put it on, but it dries to a heady, fruity punch. Love it. Shame it irritates my skin slightly but then so do all perfumes.

on 7/18/2005 10:07:00 PM

Very light sweet smell...Blackberry notes. I do agree with the other reviewers that it doesn't last very long. But what light, sweet, fragrance does? My DH bought this for me a time ago. I use it sparingly since it's Limited edition.

I LOVED this fragrance!!! So summery!! I purposely use it slowly since it was a LE, but I have loved allof Escada's fragrances since. DH thinks this smells like candy!

on 12/7/2004 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I got this from Ebay a year ago, and it's still a Spring/Summer favorite. I didn't know that it's since been discontinued, but all of Escada's fragrances tend to be similar (Sexy Graffiti was discontinued, but Ibiza Hippie was released and the two are supposedly VERY similar).