Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

3.3

on 10/12/2008 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm very sensitive to many of the rich, heady fragrances that are so loved by many. I prefer the lovely, young and fruity-fresh scents, and Ibiza Hippie is one of my all-time favourites. A few spritzes and I am transported back to a time of playfullness, magic and fun. The fruity notes do seem to dry down quite quickly on me, and in general I wish the entire scent wouldn't fade so fast. This fragrance is pretty much my favourite for summer, but it also sneaks its way into my winter lineup as well, and is always complimented.

on 6/10/2005 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review of the Ibiza Hippie shower gel. I am disappointed with it. It lathers poorly and the scent is too light to last very long after the shower is over. I'll buy inexpensive shower gels from now on and save my money.

on 4/26/2003 2:34:00 PM

"Yummy Fruity" -that's what my hubby said when he first smelled it on me. A beautiful light fruity (berry, not citrus) fragrance that was delicious at first but had a quick drydown and then the scent just didn't have much depth on me. Love the bottle and will probably rebuy as I keep reapplying when I'm at home (bottle too large for a purse) but am still on the lookout for the perfect fruity (but not citrus) scent.