3.2

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

A horrible product. I got lured into buying 3 of these two-toned lip bars thanks to korean dramas and came to regret my decision. I would advise NO ONE to buy the product for the following reasons: 1. The quality of the lipstick is cheap. The two-toned differentiated colors were split and uneven in one of the lip bars. So uneven that you could see the clear imbalance with one tone color protruding awkwardly compared to the other. 2. The lip stick barely lasts. One application, one snack, all gone. What lipstick? 3. The manufacturing of the lip stick's body itself is poor, where it the mechanism that raises the lip stick either jams; or pushes out too far resulting in the unfortunate semi-death of the lip stick within its own lid. 4. The second colored tone is barely visible when the lip bar is applied. Overall conclusion: This lip bar is a joke. Do not buy it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

2 years ago

I have the shade, JUICY POP. I bought this whilst in Korea and after a year of trying this product, I can say it is an ok product. Juicy pop is a bright coral pinky orange colour. Upon swiping it, you do see the pink and the yellow and once you smack your lips together a beautiful coral is produced. However I find that this product does tend to be drying and this is often solved by a dab of lip balm but once the lip balm wears off, the lip colour delves deep into the cracks of your lips (even if they are not dry). I find this irritating and find that I have to remove my lip colour in order to re-apply which is such a shame because it is a beautiful product colour. This product was quite expensive (from what I remember) so I probably would not re-purchase again although it is a product I like looking at.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

Colors were nice, but the formula is creamy at first but accentuates all your dry skin on your lips! You would need hydrated lips to wear this, exfoliated or a lip balm underneath. It seems glossy but is not hydrating at all... such a shame since the color is really beautiful :( Also, packaging is cheap, the lever that pushes the product stopped working the first time lol it works to push the lipstick up, but pushing it down i have to physically do so **Photo has been uploaded PROS: Color- super flattering CONS: Packaging is cheap drying accentuates dry skin Lasting power weak Price... 30$ CAD can get you better Read my full review here with Swatches of #3 Pink Salmon http://jayyangg.blogspot.ca/2017/09/makeup-laneige-2-tone-lip-bar-in-3-pink.html

About reviewer (157 reviews)

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I love this product because its moisturising and makes my overall look, look effortless. The gradient lip colours also blend nicely and there is no fuss. My only complain is that the mechanism which pops the lipstick up has given up on me and when I push too much of the lipstick up, I have to use clean fingers to push it back in. Even so, the lipstick doesn't break easily. I would say that Laneige did a good job creating shades for Asian skin tones!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 years ago

I just got this product recently, and like it so much. It gave the two tone color on my lip, however it didn't long-lasting and have to reapply after couple hours or after eating.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

3 years ago

I bought a couple of shades for this and only started using one which is milk bluring a white and red lip color. I find it a bit difficult to apply especially the outer corners of my lips and its also hard to maintain a consistent gradient shade. I think it takes time to apply well and will not be good if you are applying on the go outside. The lasting power is weak as once I had some food its all gone and this tends to be drying as well. It really achieve the gradient look however I find it a hassle for me so I won't get this again.

About reviewer (225 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is a review for the original line-up of lip bars, not the newer released balm/tint. The original line is less moisturizing. It is neither drying, nor hydrating. You cannot smack your lips together if you wish to keep the gradient look. It is a very refreshing look and easy, no need to use multiple lip products and use your fingers to blend. I think this is good for convenience, however you do need a separate balm to maintain the condition of your lips. However, this is also not an absolute staple in my collection. Something that is nice to have, but I do not need. I own Juicy Pop (Yellow/coral) and Milk Blurring (white/red). The colours aren't all too different in the line, varying to some degree. I do not believe this is a collection where you would need to "collect them all", but to have a few is plenty.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

I really love this product! I asked someone who was on holiday in Korea to buy it for me. I love the texture and the fact that it keeps your lips moisturized, it doesn't dry out your lips at all. It applies very easily, although you might need about 2 or 3 times to get the gradient right. I have shade nr. 3 pink salmon, it's a very subtle shade. The only downside for me is that it doesn't stay on very long, for me it lasts about 2 hours, but maybe that's because I lick and chew on my lips quite a lot. If it would be available where I live, I definitely would repurchase.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

4 years ago

A two tone lip bar is amazing, moisturizing, creative lipsticks that the Korean brand Laneige has made. I particularly fond of shade 8 (pink and orange) but looks very soft once you applied it on lips. I have started to love all Laneige's lipsticks. Never dry our lips ever and the colour is so subtle yet so pretty. The only downside of this product is that you have to only pull the slide a little bit at the time or the product will fall down (happened to me once and I repurchased immediately). If this product isn't a hype in your town, do search on it.. I think you will like it for day to day wear.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35