Muji Moisturising Milk for Sensitive Skin - Light

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought it few days ago at a low price, approximately 14,5 USD. Vol 400ml, packaging is kind of simple and easy- looking, I think so. Unfortunately, smooth as my skin has become, I hate the fact that this product causes my skin to produce an excess of oil resulting in a stubborn glisten along my T-zone, and potentially making me break out. Now, I have to consider the gel or liquid moisturizers which is more suitable for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

a light moisturiser that has a pleasant texture and is non irritating to sensitive skin (for my case). affordable and value for money stuff. would be good as a day moisturiser as it doesn't feel greasy, however i would still prefer something thicker and more occlusive to use for the night.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually change my skincare more often than my outfits. But the muji skincare have been absolute STAPLES for me. I have extremely reactive skin, and I have repurchased (and will continue to do so) the cleaning cream, light tonight water and this light moisturising milk. It's absolutely beautiful. The texture is like water, sinks in immediately and keeps my skin hydrated all day. The big win for me is none of these products upset my skin in the slightest, and that's after trying full ranges from Chanel, Clinique, Estée Lauder, YSL, L'Oreal, La Mer, Dior and MAC to name a few. That's a LOT of money wasted and now I'm so happy I've found Muji. These products are incredible.

This moisturiser is the perfect combination in providing high moisture to my skin but still leaving it feeling light and refreshed. The moisturiser itself is a watery consistency and one pump is more than enough for my entire face and neck. This moisturiser is very effective at keeping my skin supple and moisturised during the winter when I have the heater on 24/7. I also love the dewy luminous glow I get from using this moisturiser.

For more in-depth review: https://crazybeautelife.wordpress.com/2016/07/10/japanese-skincare-muji-sensitive-skincare-line/

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After struggling for many years to find a face moisturiser that wouldn't leave my face feeling oily and gross - cream, oil, gel, nothing worked! - I finally found the understated, minimalist holy grail of face creams.

The Light version of the Muji Moisturising Milk for Sensitive Skins (that's the white bottle collection) looks like a cream, but applies and dries like a gel. Rather than rubbing it in completely, you apply it and leave it on to soak in, which only takes a few minutes. It leaves your skin rehydrated without making it shiny or causing breakouts - a must for combination skins like mine.

I apply mine every morning after cleaning my face. I find that even gentle face washes will dry out my skin in patches, making it feel stretched and tense, so I apply the milk on the dry and wrinkle-prone areas of my skin to soothe it, before rubbing any leftover onto the rest of my face. I make sure it's all soaked in and dry before putting on makeup.