L'BRI PURE n' NATURAL - Gentle Cleanser

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The L'BRI gentle cleanser is the very best facial cleanser I've ever used! After the first use I could feel and see the difference. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now (along with the freshener, moisturizer and occasional exfoliator) and it has *transformed* my face. I not only have softer, more even skin tone that makes me look younger and healthier, but it feels that way too. I love way it cleans my skin and removes my mascara all in one step. It has the most amazing smell too--but without the typical potentially irritating fragrances.

Speaking of irritating, I love the fact that the product is NOT irritating in any way. In fact, it is aloe-based and the ingredients are safe. I'd been using a cleanser for years that I thought was safe for my skin but then showed up on negative list after negative list due to its harmful ingredients. No more not reading ingredient lists for me! Since the skin is the body's largest organ, I do think what you put on it matters.

Suffice it to say, this is my holy grail facial cleanser. It comes in 3 variations: gentle (for dry, normal, or sensitive), deep pore cleanser (for oily or combination skin), or oil control (for excessively oily). Because my skin is normal to dry, I use the gentle cleanser.

This product is not sold in stores; you do have to buy it through an independent consultant. But the consultants all have individual websites that make it super easy to buy and reorder!