Essence Longlasting lipliner

Essence Longlasting lipliner

4.5

on 10/31/2017 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is an excellent product. I use the shade "ready for red" and it is the perfect match for Mac's "russian red" lipstick. The colour is intense, its creamy and easy to apply, long lasting, does not bleed, the roll-up function omits the need for a sharpener and it is really affordable.

on 10/27/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Favourite lipliners of all time. Creamy, longlasting, pigmented, affordable.

on 9/3/2017 1:15:00 PM

My mum introduced me to this brand in UK Wilkinsons stores! I was skeptical of it being any good at the price! However, I was wrong to doubt this brand, everything I have tried has been fabulous!
This liners are brilliant, excellent shade range- I have 6, glide on beautifully and most importantly stay put! I've always used Chanel or Dior liners but not anymore!

on 3/14/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have a sort of love-hate relationship with this product. On one hand, it had one of my favourite shades I've found in a lip product. On the other, the product itself is kinda hard, waxy, and hard to work with, not to mention the absolute minimal amount of product you get in there. If you want to go for an Essence lipliner, go for the pens, so much cheaper and the reason why I will never buy a Mac lipliner ever again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Holy Sh*t are these incredible!!!! I typically use the NYX mechanical lip liners but was starting to get tired of how fast I went through them and how waxy they were because it would make the lip liner literally like ball up and have a raised texture (sort of hard to explain). NYX was out of the red color I usually get so I thought hmm why not try a different brand. I've really enjoyed the Essence products I've tried so I looked and they had these lip liners or $2.49. Yes. UNDER 3$!!! My NYX lip liners can be $6-7 sometimes n I run out of them too fast. Well low and behold these amazing gems! These really are diamonds in the rough of not as great drug store make up. They are soooo smooth and creamy and they last all day and are so fast and easy to apply. I'm gonna buy every color 💖

I like this a lot- so creamy and very cheap price

on 10/22/2016 9:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are one of the best lipliners out there, I even prefer them over my MAC ones. They are so creamy and pigmented and longlasting. I'm in love woth the shades Lovely Frappuccino, Girl Next Door and Plum Cake. They are just the best!

on 10/20/2016 12:43:00 PM

Really creamy, easy to wear, just as good as rimmel or other more expensive/drugstore brands.

on 10/1/2016 3:27:00 AM

I think it is best cheap liplainer

on 8/31/2016 4:51:00 PM

Best and cheapest lip liners!!! They are smooth and pigmented.