4.8

price range

Reviews

2.0

7 years ago

I bought this because of all the glowing reviews but I really didn't like this brush. When I applied blusher it would go on streaky and didn't blend blush well. It was ok not rough but not the softest brush i've used thats why i haven't given it one star but two Maybe its just me- blush brushes all seem to be paddle shaped (like a thicker foundation brush) and i prefer the old doomed brush that you swirl into the blusher. Anyway it didn't cost mush i think iy was £5 or £7 but i no longer have it. It went into the bin,

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

9 years ago

I have always struggled to apply blush well due to my round face and started to think I would go for a really big brush to just get that "wash of colour" look. But after reading the reviews here I went down to check out this brush myself. It was so soft and affordable I thought it was worth a try. Am so glad I did! I can now do blush well :) This brush makes it a lot easier. The shape of the brush helps to control the direction of the blush. As the hairs are so soft, it doesn't remove my foundation, scratch my skin or leave obvious streaks. I can achieve that wash of colour look by making sure I tap off the powder first and really lightly sweeping along the apples and under as well. Then I put loose powder on last, not completely over the blush, but just around so it softens the edges.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

Love this brush! The bristles are very soft and apply colour really well. I love the design of Bloom brushes' handle as well 'cos they're super cute. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good quality blush brush which makes you happy everytime you need to apply blush. :D

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I've been using this brush for about 8 months. I love it because it just works perfectly. I have other blush brushes (such as bare minerals, Lauren Hutton, compact brushes, Lancome, etc.), but none work as effortlessly as this one. It's perfect whether I'm applying blush alone, or blush and highlighter simultaneously. It is soft and holds the right amount of product--never too much. In my opinion you can't go wrong with this brush.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I was looking for a blush brush with a specific brush head that I could apply blush on my apples in one sweep and be done. My previous blush brush that did that needed replacement due to the brush hairs deteriorating over time. So after much consideration, I decided to get the Bloom blush brush and I wish I didn't spend so much time mulling whether to buy it or not because it's an excellent blush brush. The brush hairs are extremely soft, the size and shape of the brush is exactly what I want and it gives me the soft blush look that I want. When I want a more vibrant blush look, I only need to layer on more blush. This really is one of the greatest makeup brush buys for me.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

Before I owned this brush I basically never wore blush, but now I wear it almost daily since I love using this brush so much. The brush picks up powder really easily and deposits nicely and evenly onto the skin, with its super super soft bristles. The brush head is also the perfect size to sweep just once over my cheeks to get the right amount. I have had this brush for nearly a month now and it's kept its shape and has not shed at all. I get the feeling this will last me a very long time, should I ever lose it I will definitely replace it.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

i freaking love this blush brush...why? it's sooo much softer than my MAC 168 brush which is verrry soft,if you ask me. Bloom blush brush makes applying blush an effortless procedure. Pros: soooo soft,applies blush effortlessly,affordable price,it's even a pretty looking brush too. Doesn't shed either. Cons: none yet.. Packaging/Appearance: lovely natural bristles with pewter handle. it's the perfect size too. the shape of the bristles sort of remind me of MAC 116 blush brush but the Bloom one is wider & the bristles are fuller. Price: the original price is RM85 or $25USD but i got it 20% off as the store was on sale,so the final price is RM68 or $20USD. best bargain! Repurchase: i would. it's so much cheaper & better than my MAC blush brush..what more can i ask for?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I have to admit that I really love this brush. It is super soft and you can apply over foundation with ease. You don't use a lot of product or need a heavy hand. I think that this is great and free shipping from Bloom's website- made this even better!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrown

10 years ago

The BEST brush ever! I use this as blush and powder brush. This brush is the only brush i am carrying on my purse. Very versatile and SOFT!!! I had mine for almost 2 years and still looking good. I wish they could make a powder brush version of this.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

I would buy this again in a heartbeat. Best blush brush ever! I use it everyday and it's so soft and blends like no other. I want another one just as a backup! Edit on 05/12/10: I still love this brush, and I love it more for contouring! I wish I could find it at a store near me in the US!

About reviewer (217 reviews)

Age25-29