4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I actually use this brush for blush - sweep on, blend quickly.

My skin is pale and very sensitive, and I've actually used blush brushes that irritated it and made me more flushed than I wanted to be. I've also used brushes so soft that they didn't pick up enough product, making the process of applying blush too time consuming. While the MODA Complexion Brush is firm enough to pick up, apply, and blend my blush without extra pressure, it's still soft and gentle on my face.

The hot pink dye at the tip will bleed when the brush is washed, even in cold water, so put it on a paper towel to dry!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite brush for my foundation. It works so well to blend all of my foundations flawlessly, even powder mineral makeup. It's very soft and washes up nicely. It's so cheap at walmart. I was using a RT sponge but found that it soaked up too much foundation and my foundation always looked splotchy, this blends so nicely and doesn't waste any product.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This line of brushes showed up at Walmart not too long ago & they caught my eye because of the pretty colors. So I bought this brush and wow! It's pretty darn amazing!
I use it for liquid foundation and it blends it in flawlessly. Literally gets it on so quick too. Perfect for fast paced days. This brush makes my foundation look amazing. It gives an airbrushed finish. The bristles are soft but don't absorb too much makeup yet it gets a right amount of foundation onto your skin. The shape is perfect too. It's a really sturdy brush.
I have never tried brushes from this brand before but definitely i want to try more from this collection. I recommend!