Uploaded by Sharon_Annette

package quality

price range

Reviews

27 days ago

This is a great every day exfoliator that does what the bottle says. The cream-based formula scrubs off your dry skin without drying out/stripping your skin. I regularly use this 3 to 4 times a week after my face cleanser, and follow with the rest of my skin care routine. Each time I use this, my skin feels smooth and shiny. I would buy this again when the tube is finished.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 months ago

Having seen the good reviews of this product here and at the Sephora site, I picked up a sample to try. I have a similar product from Dr. Brandt that I much prefer. The 2 products are similar in how they perform but I find this one from Caudalie seems to border on really harsh and almost painful, and I'd only used it on my T-zone. Additionally, I find this very difficult to remove. Even …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1480 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/14/2018

Powerfull and effective. I love it. It has the finest beads out there, really deeply cleanses the pores and leaves my skin clean and smooth. I like to use it in summer when my skin is a bit more oily.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (172 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromNADA93

Oct/13/2017

very good formula. my skin feels clean, refreshed and soft after using. doesnt irritate.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Feb/22/2017

I've tried many exfoliating products and this is definitely the best (for my skin at least!). Wonderful formula - smells great, non drying, feels like it really cleans well but w/o being too harsh. Leaves my skin looking fabulous and feeling ultra smooth.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

May/09/2016

This exfoliator is very good. It has grape pulp and I love that this brand is cruelty free. It is a an exfoliator in which the particles are finely milled that are not rough and are gentle to the skin. I use it with the milk cleanser and my face just feels very smooth. My skin looks so radiant. You can use it twice a week but I just use it once week and that is enough for me. It is such high …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age30-35