BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 11/17/2017 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this blush. I had a sample and when I finished it I immediately bought the full size. It flatters very much my skintone (nc25). I wear it every day and it suits with a variety of makeup looks. Yes I will buy it again!

on 11/17/2017 8:28:00 AM

This has been my go to product for the past 4 years but its almost done now so think its time for me to move on to a different blusher!
Really nice blusher, easy to apply, smells good and is a beautiful pink shade. This product lasts a very very very long time and is so easy to transport, I never have to worry about it breaking in my bag!! In the 4 years I've been using it I've only gone through 2 blushers which is incredible, so it is definitely value for money. Around Christmas time benefit does travel sizes of these which are great to pick up if you want to try it out.
Really recommend this blusher to anyone who is looking for a pink blush!

on 11/12/2017 11:28:00 PM

I am NC25 and this blush brightens up my complexion with a hint of pale pink. It blends out effortlessly so it’s perfect on days I am in a rush. I just don’t like the packaging, and I won’t be repurchasing because there are parabens in the ingredients.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

got this one from cheekathon palette
it looks good on me

great for daily use, i always come back to this blush for daily use
and it's already hit its pan

if you want a nice natural look, go purchase this blush

Subtle for every day especially on skins up to about Mac NW25/30?? Beyond that I'm not sure it would show up. I depotted mine as mentioned previously the packaging is somewhat irritating and bulky. Its not life changing I don't think however its a good now fuss face powder/blush to pull a look together.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For how long this has been around and considered a cult classic, I find it to be pretty meh. I am very fair, and even on my super-pale skin it doesn't really do a lot. It is not very pigmented at all, and it doesn't really look like blush on the skin, but it is too pigmented to be a finishing powder. I never really knew what to do with it. I actually liked the scent, which is why I gave it so many chances, but it just doesn't work for what it is supposed to be. The packaging is also cheap and atrocious and bulky, and the brush that comes with all of these boxed powders from Benefit is actual garbage. Ten or fifteen years ago this might have been an interesting product (had it worked), but in today's market with so many innovative and high-quality products at every price point it just feels like a dinosaur that has resisted improvement throughout the years.

on 7/28/2017 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Very sheer, light pink blush that has a small amount of shimmer and can be built up on the skin. This works very well for my pale skin, it's an amazing shade for a natural flush when I am not wearing a lot of makeup. I don't love the packaging and it's a little expensive for a blush. I have tried dupes and found the quality (colour staturation) to not be as good as this. Would repurchase.

on 8/15/2017 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Such a pretty subtle shade but the packaging (although cute) makes it hard to get out of the pan.

This blush is a light warm pink colour and has a matte finish, without being flat in appearance. I purchased mine in May 2016 and this was one of the colours included in the Benefit Cheekathon Palette. I hit pan on this colour as of last week, but I also wear this blush several times a week. Its a nice blush, it looks boring in pan but i find that its great for complimenting a more colourful eye or lip. It adds colour to my face, without being overwhelming. I have fair, neutral to warm skin and I am NC 10-15. Those with darker complexions may have issues with the colour showing up on their skin. I do have a few complaints about this product, nothing out of the ordinary for Benefit's blush line. This blush, only contains 7 grams of product. Other blush shades such as Dallas and Hoola, contain 8 and 9 grams of product respectively, for the same price. My other complaint, is that the cardboard packaging is quite bulky and users may have to be cautious in avoiding contact with water, as the packaging gets soggy and torn at the edges. Overall, this is one of my favourite blushes and when I run out, I will buy the individual.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The benifit dandelion is a fantastic Blush that is complimentary to all skin tones. It blends well and isn't chalky or too powdery, the pigmentation is very good not to strong but not too weak. You get an amazing amount in there for the price you pay it is 100% worth every penny I payed for it! 💖 I will definitely be re-purchasing this product and I would never use another blush. In my 2 year hunt for the perfect blush I found this and from that day I lived and died by it. When I bought it in a Boxing Day sale it came in a set of blushes and one by one I tested them all out. Dandelion lasted all day and felt nice and smooth when I applied to my cheek,it smelled nice and lasted me a long time 😍💘 Thanks for reading this review, again if you are on the hunt for that perfect blush that is not to strong but has a lot of pigment try the dandelion by benifit, it works wonders 💖 Xx