benefit Cosmetics Box O'Powder Blush - Dandelion

benefit Cosmetics Box O'Powder Blush - Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is such a pretty product. I got it as part of the Blush bar palette with Dandilion, Hoola, Galifornia, Rockatuer & Goldrush. Dandilion looks lovely on my pale complexion. It’s the most stunning naturally flushed shade I use it sparingly on my cheeks & temples before going over with my contour, bronzer, blush & highlighter. I find it just makes my blush blend in so beautifully (almost like a transition shade for my cheeks) it looks lovely in combination with Galifornia or NARS Orgasm. I will certainly re purchase this product, The brush included is quite good. I thought I’d hate it but it actually works very nicely. I would certainly re purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I’ve been using this for about 7 months now, and I don’t feel like it’s impressed me much. It’s a very light and natural blush with a hint of shimmer. You have to build the color up to get the pigmentation you want, as it is pretty sheer. The packaging isn’t my favorite, as it can be hard to fit your blush in the box. It’s a nice blush if you’re looking for something light, but not for anyone who’s looking for a lot of color pay off.

on 3/29/2018 11:16:00 AM

Dandelion is such a pretty baby pink blush. I love this for a daily really feminine flush. The tiny shimmers make me look fresh and glowy, not chunky glitters at all. I can wear this alone or sometimes I use this on top of other blushes. Love this.

on 3/5/2018 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I work as a personal trainer and I love this blush. It gives you that pick me up feeling in the morning without looking overdone and lasts all day (even throughout sweaty sessions). My skin has olive tone so I’d say this is the perfect blush for no make-up make-up look. It lasts a long time as you don’t need that much product as it is well pigmented. All thumbs up!

on 2/2/2018 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is such a reliable, every day color. I’m fair skinned and it can be difficult to find a blush that doesn’t result in clown face when wanting a rosy cheek. This is the perfect color for anyone who wants to really go in on the blush. It is almost impossible to over apply this formula.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this blush. It's very basic. One of those boring blushes that are very subtle and very natural on my winter NC20-NC25 skin. I prefer this to MAC Blushbaby, it doesn't look like I do have a blush on my cheeks, it looks like I'm born with it. I don't see any shimmer once applied it look quite matte, but less matte and more natural than MAC due to its slight sheen.
It goes well with many different looks.

Update July 2018: In the summertime, it's way too light and too cool for my skin. I don't think it's a good choice for anyone with medium or dark skins, especially those who have a warm undertone.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

For a product that has so much hype I found this ok but not amazing. It’s a more matte product without glitter so that’s nice. It has an uplifting highlighting effect which always brightens my skin, but for the price it seems a bit standard. Pretty generic ballerina pink colour. Packaging is a bit of a letdown. I don’t like the traditional applicator (reminds me of the 80s). Quite pigmented so will last but isn’t my go to blush.

on 12/24/2017 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Got this a present and didn't think it would be special cause it looks so light but it is actually so pigmented
you tap your brush in and get the perfect amount of product for a nice application
It can look great for day or night looks

would recommend

on 11/17/2017 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this blush. I had a sample and when I finished it I immediately bought the full size. It flatters very much my skintone (nc25). I wear it every day and it suits with a variety of makeup looks. Yes I will buy it again!

on 11/17/2017 8:28:00 AM

This has been my go to product for the past 4 years but its almost done now so think its time for me to move on to a different blusher!
Really nice blusher, easy to apply, smells good and is a beautiful pink shade. This product lasts a very very very long time and is so easy to transport, I never have to worry about it breaking in my bag!! In the 4 years I've been using it I've only gone through 2 blushers which is incredible, so it is definitely value for money. Around Christmas time benefit does travel sizes of these which are great to pick up if you want to try it out.
Really recommend this blusher to anyone who is looking for a pink blush!

Popular Blush Products