BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Again, this is a shame.

I love Benefit's Dandelion shade of pink, it looks so lovely on the cheeks ... BUT ... like Benefit's Dallas bronzer, this breaks me out SO SO badly.

So again, if you're sensitive to break outs and spots, I'd say try Benefit blushers at the counter before you think about buying. You don't want to buy as it's pricey and let it break you out

on 1/11/2017 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an alright blush if you are very fair, but for $36 CDN I really do not think this is worth it. Apparently, this is intended to be a highlighter or finishing powder, which makes a bit more sense because it is not very pigmented. However, I don’t find this overly pigmented or glowy on my (NC20) skin tone. I also found that I hit pan fairly quickly on this. I don’t think I would repurchase. There are other better options out there for a fraction of the price.

on 1/10/2017 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is a beautiful color (very natural on my fair skin) and it's super easy to use (keep in mind it's not actually a blush but to give a glow to the entire face). I don't think it would work on medium too dark skin because of the lack of pigment and the color being so light. The scent is nice as well, very lovely - it smells of candyfloss or the way sugar tastes (sweet) but it doesn't linger on the skin. It does blend nicely, but pigment wise this is very light. I wish it contained a bit more - would take longer to use it up.
The packaging is cardboard with a magnetic lock - nothing special but it does last a long time. It comes with a mirror which is impossible to use - take it out Benefit and let me pay the less.

The brush it comes with I tossed very quickly - but I always do that. I remember it being very soft though.

All in all - this is nice as a blush and I have hit pan a long time ago franticly trying to dig out the last from the corners. BUT it can be replaced. I think Rimmel and Loreal as well have made some really lovely products out there as this is a beat steap pricewise.
I enjoyed it very much - but will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is instant pretty.

I bought this as part of a discounted gift pack in 2014, when I was obsessed with illuminators. I can't remember what else was in the kit, but this soon became my go-to blusher.

It's a warm, pale pinky powder, with no sheen, and it's intended to be a highlighter, but it's perfect as a blush on my very fair, warm-toned skin.

When I put it on over tinted moisturiser, I just look better. It gives a soft glow and warmth, but is actually quite matte, though that doesn't make sense.

I can't comment on the price, as I got it on special. It has lasted a long time though, and is of beautiful quality.

I'll buy again.

on 11/10/2016 1:44:00 AM

I love this blush I am medium skin tone nc25-nc30 in Mac and this blush looks sooo good and natural on me I can def build it up I love how it's a nude color and it def leaves a glow without any glitter :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Listen. If you have medium skin with warm undertones don't even bother with this blush. It makes you look like a 8yo trying out her mother's pink blush for the first time and makes you look so ashy. Defs better suited for lighter skin tones (I'm an NC35). Also for such an expensive blush surely you could do better than cardboard for packing honestly...

on 10/2/2016 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This came in a gift set I got last year, along with several other shades. It is a very light pink shade. If you don't have a fair to very fair complexion, this won't show up on you. It doesn't show up on me at all. However, if you are very fair skinned, I could see where this could be a HG blush. It's a nice texture & it is a pretty color, it's just too light for my skin.

on 10/2/2016 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This looks very pretty in the box but on my NW 20 complexion, this is barely visible. It is fairly pigmented but the color is too light. I am in my 60s and need some color on my face to brighten my face. A bit disappointed as it got such good reviews. I really dislike the chunky packaging on these blushes. I know some people think they are cute, but they don't fit well in a small makeup bag and I have to be careful to not get the cardboard box wet.

on 9/22/2016 8:41:00 PM

This along with MAC warm soul is my holy grail blush. It gives your cheek the most beautiful wash of light pink that doesn't make your face look to pink of glittery. The colour and the formula is absolutely amazing!

on 8/10/2016 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had always been searching for a light pink blush that could give me that subtle,dewy glow on my cheeks and look overall natural. Seems like I finally found it! Benefit's 'Dandelion' is for sure the best blush I have ever tried out! Its texture is really creamy and pigmented and it looks absolutely beautiful when applied; it really gives the whole face an amazing shiny look! I usually apply it with the brush included in the package,and it works pretty well for me,as I always find brushes of this kind convenient. You can also apply a lightweight layer to the whole face for that healthy look!