BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 2/2/2018 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is such a reliable, every day color. I’m fair skinned and it can be difficult to find a blush that doesn’t result in clown face when wanting a rosy cheek. This is the perfect color for anyone who wants to really go in on the blush. It is almost impossible to over apply this formula.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush. It's very basic. One of those boring blushes that are very subtle and very natural on my winter NC20-NC25 skin. I prefer this to MAC Blushbaby, it doesn't look like I do have a blush, it looks like I'm born with it. I don't see any shimmer once applied it look quite matte, but less matte and more natural than MAC due to its slight sheen.
It goes well with many different looks.
P.S. If you have a problem with this showing up on your skin try to use a synthetic (better dense) makeup brush or the brush it comes with.
I think I might buy it again once mine is finished.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

For a product that has so much hype I found this ok but not amazing. It’s a more matte product without glitter so that’s nice. It has an uplifting highlighting effect which always brightens my skin, but for the price it seems a bit standard. Pretty generic ballerina pink colour. Packaging is a bit of a letdown. I don’t like the traditional applicator (reminds me of the 80s). Quite pigmented so will last but isn’t my go to blush.

on 12/24/2017 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Got this a present and didn't think it would be special cause it looks so light but it is actually so pigmented
you tap your brush in and get the perfect amount of product for a nice application
It can look great for day or night looks

would recommend

on 11/17/2017 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this blush. I had a sample and when I finished it I immediately bought the full size. It flatters very much my skintone (nc25). I wear it every day and it suits with a variety of makeup looks. Yes I will buy it again!

on 11/17/2017 8:28:00 AM

This has been my go to product for the past 4 years but its almost done now so think its time for me to move on to a different blusher!
Really nice blusher, easy to apply, smells good and is a beautiful pink shade. This product lasts a very very very long time and is so easy to transport, I never have to worry about it breaking in my bag!! In the 4 years I've been using it I've only gone through 2 blushers which is incredible, so it is definitely value for money. Around Christmas time benefit does travel sizes of these which are great to pick up if you want to try it out.
Really recommend this blusher to anyone who is looking for a pink blush!

on 11/12/2017 11:28:00 PM

I am NC25 and this blush brightens up my complexion with a hint of pale pink. It blends out effortlessly so it’s perfect on days I am in a rush. I just don’t like the packaging, and I won’t be repurchasing because there are parabens in the ingredients.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

got this one from cheekathon palette
it looks good on me

great for daily use, i always come back to this blush for daily use
and it's already hit its pan

if you want a nice natural look, go purchase this blush

Subtle for every day especially on skins up to about Mac NW25/30?? Beyond that I'm not sure it would show up. I depotted mine as mentioned previously the packaging is somewhat irritating and bulky. Its not life changing I don't think however its a good now fuss face powder/blush to pull a look together.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For how long this has been around and considered a cult classic, I find it to be pretty meh. I am very fair, and even on my super-pale skin it doesn't really do a lot. It is not very pigmented at all, and it doesn't really look like blush on the skin, but it is too pigmented to be a finishing powder. I never really knew what to do with it. I actually liked the scent, which is why I gave it so many chances, but it just doesn't work for what it is supposed to be. The packaging is also cheap and atrocious and bulky, and the brush that comes with all of these boxed powders from Benefit is actual garbage. Ten or fifteen years ago this might have been an interesting product (had it worked), but in today's market with so many innovative and high-quality products at every price point it just feels like a dinosaur that has resisted improvement throughout the years.

Popular Blush Products