BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/16/2017 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was okay on me. I have fair skin and it didn't show up that much on my skin. I didn't find that it highlighted or brightened and it was just okay for me.
The packaging is a pain as it isn't easy to travel with and the brush supplies wasn't great.
I don't use it anymore and won't repurchase.

on 4/14/2017 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I can't deny that Dandelion is such a pretty baby pink blush with a touch of warmth! It shows very well on my skin too which I wasn't expecting based on the reviews. Also not sure how others pick shimmer up because if anything I find it to be on the semi matte with a hint of satin side of finish.
It's very finely milled and blends very well too. My mane gripe is that it's not lasting enough to get me through a regular work day. Also the color isn't that unique either to be frank - unlike Rockateur for example. I'll happily use it but probably won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have repurchased this blush many times. I have light to medium skin tone (NC25-30) so I'm not super fair skinned. But I love this for a subtle wash of color on my cheeks. I like the packaging because any product kick up goes back in the box-no waste. I even use this as a blush topper with brown based blushes to give it a little color. Great product.

on 3/31/2017 11:43:00 AM

I utterly love this product. I have pale skin that can turn sallow when I'm sick or tired (which is frequently). A few brushes of this on my cheeks immediately makes me look awake, rested, healthy. It smells lovely. There is a slight shimmer that also makes my skin look fresh. I occasionally layer this over Bentint or Nars Orgasm to build a rosy look. The brush is really convenient. It can layer on a little thick and powdery, but it lasts for hours.

on 3/31/2017 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've had this for years and I love it! I use this to give a glow to my entire face rather than as a blush because it's too light to be used as a blush on my skin. I love the light scent as well.

on 2/17/2017 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This blush takes me back to high school...I think it's a great first blush or people who want an "innocent" or "fresh" vibe. Because of this, I think I look a tiny bit younger when I wear it. It's great for pale skin, nc15 and the like. I like the fact that it comes with a brush, mirror, and magnetic top, and because of these things and the quality of the blush, I think the price is reasonable.

Again, this is a shame.

I love Benefit's Dandelion shade of pink, it looks so lovely on the cheeks ... BUT ... like Benefit's Dallas bronzer, this breaks me out SO SO badly.

So again, if you're sensitive to break outs and spots, I'd say try Benefit blushers at the counter before you think about buying. You don't want to buy as it's pricey and let it break you out

on 1/11/2017 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an alright blush if you are very fair, but for $36 CDN I really do not think this is worth it. Apparently, this is intended to be a highlighter or finishing powder, which makes a bit more sense because it is not very pigmented. However, I don’t find this overly pigmented or glowy on my (NC20) skin tone. I also found that I hit pan fairly quickly on this. I don’t think I would repurchase. There are other better options out there for a fraction of the price.

on 1/10/2017 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is a beautiful color (very natural on my fair skin) and it's super easy to use (keep in mind it's not actually a blush but to give a glow to the entire face). I don't think it would work on medium too dark skin because of the lack of pigment and the color being so light. The scent is nice as well, very lovely - it smells of candyfloss or the way sugar tastes (sweet) but it doesn't linger on the skin. It does blend nicely, but pigment wise this is very light. I wish it contained a bit more - would take longer to use it up.
The packaging is cardboard with a magnetic lock - nothing special but it does last a long time. It comes with a mirror which is impossible to use - take it out Benefit and let me pay the less.

The brush it comes with I tossed very quickly - but I always do that. I remember it being very soft though.

All in all - this is nice as a blush and I have hit pan a long time ago franticly trying to dig out the last from the corners. BUT it can be replaced. I think Rimmel and Loreal as well have made some really lovely products out there as this is a beat steap pricewise.
I enjoyed it very much - but will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is instant pretty.

I bought this as part of a discounted gift pack in 2014, when I was obsessed with illuminators. I can't remember what else was in the kit, but this soon became my go-to blusher.

It's a warm, pale pinky powder, with no sheen, and it's intended to be a highlighter, but it's perfect as a blush on my very fair, warm-toned skin.

When I put it on over tinted moisturiser, I just look better. It gives a soft glow and warmth, but is actually quite matte, though that doesn't make sense.

I can't comment on the price, as I got it on special. It has lasted a long time though, and is of beautiful quality.

I'll buy again.