BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 11/10/2016 1:44:00 AM

I love this blush I am medium skin tone nc25-nc30 in Mac and this blush looks sooo good and natural on me I can def build it up I love how it's a nude color and it def leaves a glow without any glitter :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Listen. If you have medium skin with warm undertones don't even bother with this blush. It makes you look like a 8yo trying out her mother's pink blush for the first time and makes you look so ashy. Defs better suited for lighter skin tones (I'm an NC35). Also for such an expensive blush surely you could do better than cardboard for packing honestly...

on 10/2/2016 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This came in a gift set I got last year, along with several other shades. It is a very light pink shade. If you don't have a fair to very fair complexion, this won't show up on you. It doesn't show up on me at all. However, if you are very fair skinned, I could see where this could be a HG blush. It's a nice texture & it is a pretty color, it's just too light for my skin.

on 10/2/2016 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This looks very pretty in the box but on my NW 20 complexion, this is barely visible. It is fairly pigmented but the color is too light. I am in my 60s and need some color on my face to brighten my face. A bit disappointed as it got such good reviews. I really dislike the chunky packaging on these blushes. I know some people think they are cute, but they don't fit well in a small makeup bag and I have to be careful to not get the cardboard box wet.

on 9/22/2016 8:41:00 PM

This along with MAC warm soul is my holy grail blush. It gives your cheek the most beautiful wash of light pink that doesn't make your face look to pink of glittery. The colour and the formula is absolutely amazing!

on 8/10/2016 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had always been searching for a light pink blush that could give me that subtle,dewy glow on my cheeks and look overall natural. Seems like I finally found it! Benefit's 'Dandelion' is for sure the best blush I have ever tried out! Its texture is really creamy and pigmented and it looks absolutely beautiful when applied; it really gives the whole face an amazing shiny look! I usually apply it with the brush included in the package,and it works pretty well for me,as I always find brushes of this kind convenient. You can also apply a lightweight layer to the whole face for that healthy look!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I want to preface this bad review by saying that I used this for over a year, repurchased twice it twice, and initially loved it; it's a pale pink blush with light shimmer, but the powder is so finely milled that it goes on looking beautiful and natural. You really glow when you wear Dandelion.

The problem I had with it is that it turns out I am either sensitive or outright allergic to one (or more) of the ingredients. I have rosacea and I had no idea how much this product was irritating my skin until I stopped using it. I spent a year getting these crappy papules and pustules on my cheekbones but it never occurred to me that this blush might be the culprit (go figure). Additionally, the fragrance gave me horrible headaches.

If you have sensitive/reactive skin and are easily irritated by fragrances, stay away. Everyone else: I envy you. I miss this blush.

on 7/14/2016 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this blush, I bought it a few years ago and haven't changed from this one since. I am very pale, so this light pinky peachy colour suits my skintone very well, it looks quite natural, just a flush of healthy colour without looking over the top. Perfect if you are pale and have light hair, if your skin is more warmer or you have darker hair I would lean more towards their Sugarbomb or Dallas Blush. It also lasts for ages, so it is worth the €34.00 splurge as it lasts a year or two.

on 7/9/2016 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This little beauty costs $51!

I am fair skinned, NC20. I use this as a blush, and it gives a beautiful, natural pink glow to my complexion. It's great for a 'barely there' look.

It's extremely portable, with a little brush inside. There are pros and cons with that little box, bc you can't fit big brushes inside.

It's very finely milled, with small specks of shimmer (not noticeable). It has a nice floral scent.

I have oily skin, so most blushes do not last more than a few hours on me. However, Dandelion is the WORST (?1-2 hours staying power).

Considering how many cons there are with the product, I will not re purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Too light for my medium yellow skin tone. But I make it work when this is pair with rockateur, gives a natural subtle glow

Popular Blush Products