no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I finally finished this eye gel. I purchased this along with other items from the Hydra Beauty line quite a while ago. I am a huge fan of the Hydra Beauty line from Chanel and find myself returning over and over. I am not sure I'll repurchase this as I think there must be better eye creams and gels available. EDIT: I added a lippie...from 3 to 4, b/c I've realized that this is a pretty nice eye cream/gel when you're on the hunt and don't find anything better!

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I purchased this in addition to a full set of Chanel skin care: 2 cleaners, a serum (hydra micro-serum) and (hydra gel creme). Despite me being resilient to the perfume and other possible allergenic ingredients of the other products, I instantly, I mean instantly, experienced an allergic reaction upon application of this eye gel. What a shame, I always feel really fancy whenever I use my Chanel products. I guess I have a new mission, finding an eye creme.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Received a deluxe sample of this and used this for approximately a month. This is gel apparently has a light texture, but not those giving me a slick / slimy silicone finish touch. Easily absorbed. It helped keep my eye area hydrated but it didn't help with the small dry lines I have under my eye - probably this is not 'appearance of first signs of aging'? The only good thing it did that I could tell / see was my eye bag. I noticed the eye bag area got bigger on one of my eyes a couple of months ago - more puffy and a tiny bit more saggy. This was not really a major problem but I could foresee the situation would go worse if the problem was not curbed, which was why I dug my sample stash for something to try on and found this. After using this, the puffiness level was definitely reduced. Since I finished the sample, I am using another eye cream now (La Creme Yeux from Chanel at the moment) and luckily, the saggy eye bag problem didn't relapse - not sure if this should be attributed to La Creme Yeux or not though. Just personal preference, I prefer cream to gel when it comes to eye treatment. Creams seem to help keep my eye area moisturized for a longer time and my concealer stays put longer in better shape too. This is my major reason for not re-purchasing. No allergy issue on me, just for reference.

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

4 years ago

Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Gel for the eyes is Chanel's latest offering in Chanel Hydra Beauty range. This is the first moisturising skincare with camellia micro-droplets that is suited to the delicate eye area. Based on microfluidic technology, HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Gel Yeux targets puffiness, dark circles and dehydrated fine lines. This unprecedented formula contains an exceptionally hydrating camellia extract, preserved pure at the heart of the extremely fine micro-droplets. It intensely firms and smoothes the fine lines around the eye contour. Its refreshing anti-fatigue complex acts effectively on puffiness and dark circles. As light and fresh as water and as comfortable as an emulsion, its texture fuses with the skin. HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Gel Yeux pairs exceptional efficacy with a unique sensory experience. The eye contour is hydrated, visibly smoother and energised, to regain freshness and radiance. The high-tolerance formula remains perfectly gentle on the delicate eye area and is suitable for the most sensitive eyes. - Camellia Alba OFA*, exclusive lipidic extract**, preserved in its purest form at the heart of the micro-droplets. It boosts moisture and offers an intense smoothing effect for replenished skin. - Camellia Alba PFA***, the emblematic active ingredient featuring in the HYDRA BEAUTY line, developed from the camellia flower. This extremely hydrating compound helps the skin rebuild and maintain moisture levels at the heart of its cells. - Blue Ginger PFA***, a powerful antioxidant, protects the skin from free radicals and reinforces its natural defense system. - The anti-fatigue Micro Peptide provides targeted action against puffiness and dark circles. * Oleo Fractioned Active ingredient. ** International patent application. *** PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients Well the third ingredient of this formula is alcohol which made my eyes sting until I rinsed of the product. Come on Chanel get with it ! there are far better product formulation's out there that are indeed very effective at a fraction of the cost of this beautifully packaged product. The only plus is the container does look very chic in my skincare collection within my bathroom.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55