Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Gel for the eyes is Chanel's latest offering in Chanel Hydra Beauty range.
This is the first moisturising skincare with camellia micro-droplets that is suited to the delicate eye area. Based on microfluidic technology, HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Gel Yeux targets puffiness, dark circles and dehydrated fine lines. This unprecedented formula contains an exceptionally hydrating camellia extract, preserved pure at the heart of the extremely fine micro-droplets. It intensely firms and smoothes the fine lines around the eye contour. Its refreshing anti-fatigue complex acts effectively on puffiness and dark circles. As light and fresh as water and as comfortable as an emulsion, its texture fuses with the skin.
HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Gel Yeux pairs exceptional efficacy with a unique sensory experience. The eye contour is hydrated, visibly smoother and energised, to regain freshness and radiance. The high-tolerance formula remains perfectly gentle on the delicate eye area and is suitable for the most sensitive eyes.
- Camellia Alba OFA*, exclusive lipidic extract**, preserved in its purest form at the heart of the micro-droplets. It boosts moisture and offers an intense smoothing effect for replenished skin.
- Camellia Alba PFA***, the emblematic active ingredient featuring in the HYDRA BEAUTY line, developed from the camellia flower. This extremely hydrating compound helps the skin rebuild and maintain moisture levels at the heart of its cells.
- Blue Ginger PFA***, a powerful antioxidant, protects the skin from free radicals and reinforces its natural defense system.
- The anti-fatigue Micro Peptide provides targeted action against puffiness and dark circles.
* Oleo Fractioned Active ingredient.
** International patent application.
*** PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients
Well the third ingredient of this formula is alcohol which made my eyes sting until I rinsed of the product. Come on Chanel get with it ! there are far better product formulation's out there that are indeed very effective at a fraction of the cost of this beautifully packaged product.
The only plus is the container does look very chic in my skincare collection within my bathroom.