Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack

Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack
	Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask PackSnail Bee High Content Mask PackSnail Bee High Content Mask Pack

4.3

Upon taking the mask out of the package, I noticed that it had a light, natural fragrance but something I can’t quite describe. The mask didn’t fit the best on my face and had weird eye flaps that I ended up tucking underneath my eye to add extra hydration there. The nose cutout section is a little too big for my face and a bit of skin around my nose isn’t covered by the mask at all.

After a few minutes of wearing it, I noticed a cooling sensation that is very welcome in the warmer temperatures that we’ve been having here.

There was a bit of extra essence in the packet so I put it on both of my arms. After 20 minutes, I removed the mask. A lot of the essence had soaked into my skin so my face was moisturized after taking the sheet off but there wasn’t too much extra essence sitting on top of my skin – which is something I don’t enjoy.

The mask left my face cool, smooth and supple feeling.

Overall: I really like this mask and for the price, you can’t beat it. This mask is perfect to refresh your skin in the hot summer months and doesn’t leave your face sticky afterwards with serum. I’ll definitely be buying more.

Update: The next morning I didn’t have enough time to do my full skincare routine (because I like sleeping too much haha) so I only used my Neogen serum spray, moisturizer, eye cream and face cream underneath my BB cream but my skin glowed the whole day

on 4/13/2018 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Best face mask I've ever tried! Feels cool and nice on your face. I do have some minor scars and a very sensitive skin, but this works well for me. The serum that was left in the packaging I used on my arms! This mask really leaves your skin moisturized and super soft. Only bought a single mask, but I'll go for the 10-pack next time!

on 10/7/2017 3:51:00 PM

I have been really grossed out from the whole snail slime skin care trend, but I kept reading so many positive reviews, so I figured I had to try it. The smell when you open the package is a bit strong, but the intensity decreases fast.

After leaving the mask on for the instructed time, and massaging the leftover product into the skin, the magic happens. My skin felt so healthy, hydrated and revitalized afterwards!!

Will deff repurchase, and I look forward to try out more Benton products.

on 8/12/2017 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the mask that I reach for when a breakout threatens. If I mask with one of these at night I can usually nip the potential blemish in the bud. Not the most hydrating mask that I own but that's ok. I have loads of masks that will moisturize but they don't do much to keep my skin clear. The lack of a noticeable scent is another bonus. Like another reviewer said, some masks are so heavily fragranced that they're practically unwearable!

on 3/17/2017 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Not very exciting to look at but These are one of my favorite sheet masks. I actually see a difference in my skin after using them. My skin looks bouncy and hydrated. It's good stuff. The serum the mask is soaked in is very similar to the Benton snail essence which I use. I like that these masks are minimally fragranced - some other sheet masks I've used are so strongly perfumed that I can't enjoy them.

on 12/30/2016 6:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this for the shock value (snails?? bees??) because I love trying tons of different weird face masks. I was surprised about how lovely and nice this one is! I also really love the packaging.

It has a very nice subtle flowery scent that doesn't last. It stays on well and fits well. I didn't give any sensations while it was on, aside from that it was cool because we store them in the fridge.

Your skin is left feeling super deep cleaned and moisturized. I really like how I feel afterwards. They are also very econmical - about C$22 for a 10 pack.

on 12/29/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like these sheet masks but they aren't my favourite. Yes, they leave your skin soft, hydrated and supple after but I just simply prefer the Tony Moly Rice sheet masks. If I couldn't get the TM masks I would still be happy to use these.

on 8/10/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had clear skin for many years and suddenly this year, I started getting pimples. I bought a box of 10 because I wanted to try lots of sheet masks in order to control my sudden acne phase.

I noticed that after using this Benton snail mask, my skin calmed down and the redness went away. The mask itself is fine with enough serum (has less serum compared to other brands) to cover the face for 20mins. I didn't expect miracles but this certainly healed my pimples fast, like the next morning. Even pimples that were about to get really huge, would go away overnight. I use this mask whenever I have problem skin. I rotate this one with MBD imperials birds nest for moisture and the MBD arbutin or Sexylook pearly and Barley mask for whitening.

I am 38, have dry skin and look about 10 years younger so I want to keep my skin in good shape.

on 7/20/2016 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using the High Content Essence for the last few months and loooove it. I wasn't sure I was really going to get an upgrade in performance considering my long time use, but I ordered a couple of these from RoseRoseShop just out of curiosity if nothing else. Anyway, long story short, I slapped one on my skin mid nightmare cystic breakout episode (thanks Tosowoong). It felt good on, but not great. I've used sheet masks that fit better and had more essence, but despite that I really liked it. It did 3 things for my skin: 1.) calmed down my irritated, breaking out skin, 2.) hydrated my skin, and 3.) left my skin brightened and glowing. Now, where I take a lippie off is here: at the same time I ordered Skinfood Bee Venom & Propolis sheet mask, and though it worked only about 75% as well as the Benton you have to take into account that while the Benton cost about $2 each while the Skinfood is about 60 cents. But overall I really love the Benton masks and I'm sure I'll splash out on a 10 pack because they'll be my "special occasion" prep mask since they gave me such an amazing glow.

on 7/4/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted this to work...the ingredients look amazing and it is a great way to see if I wanted to purchase the Benton Snail Essence.
Umm no I don't, rash sprung up on my cheeks on after 10 mins.
Fail from me.