Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack

Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack
	Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask PackSnail Bee High Content Mask PackSnail Bee High Content Mask Pack

4.3

on 8/12/2017 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the mask that I reach for when a breakout threatens. If I mask with one of these at night I can usually nip the potential blemish in the bud. Not the most hydrating mask that I own but that's ok. I have loads of masks that will moisturize but they don't do much to keep my skin clear. The lack of a noticeable scent is another bonus. Like another reviewer said, some masks are so heavily fragranced that they're practically unwearable!

on 3/17/2017 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Not very exciting to look at but These are one of my favorite sheet masks. I actually see a difference in my skin after using them. My skin looks bouncy and hydrated. It's good stuff. The serum the mask is soaked in is very similar to the Benton snail essence which I use. I like that these masks are minimally fragranced - some other sheet masks I've used are so strongly perfumed that I can't enjoy them.

on 12/30/2016 6:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this for the shock value (snails?? bees??) because I love trying tons of different weird face masks. I was surprised about how lovely and nice this one is! I also really love the packaging.

It has a very nice subtle flowery scent that doesn't last. It stays on well and fits well. I didn't give any sensations while it was on, aside from that it was cool because we store them in the fridge.

Your skin is left feeling super deep cleaned and moisturized. I really like how I feel afterwards. They are also very econmical - about C$22 for a 10 pack.

on 12/29/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like these sheet masks but they aren't my favourite. Yes, they leave your skin soft, hydrated and supple after but I just simply prefer the Tony Moly Rice sheet masks. If I couldn't get the TM masks I would still be happy to use these.

on 8/10/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had clear skin for many years and suddenly this year, I started getting pimples. I bought a box of 10 because I wanted to try lots of sheet masks in order to control my sudden acne phase.

I noticed that after using this Benton snail mask, my skin calmed down and the redness went away. The mask itself is fine with enough serum (has less serum compared to other brands) to cover the face for 20mins. I didn't expect miracles but this certainly healed my pimples fast, like the next morning. Even pimples that were about to get really huge, would go away overnight. I use this mask whenever I have problem skin. I rotate this one with MBD imperials birds nest for moisture and the MBD arbutin or Sexylook pearly and Barley mask for whitening.

I am 38, have dry skin and look about 10 years younger so I want to keep my skin in good shape.

on 7/20/2016 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using the High Content Essence for the last few months and loooove it. I wasn't sure I was really going to get an upgrade in performance considering my long time use, but I ordered a couple of these from RoseRoseShop just out of curiosity if nothing else. Anyway, long story short, I slapped one on my skin mid nightmare cystic breakout episode (thanks Tosowoong). It felt good on, but not great. I've used sheet masks that fit better and had more essence, but despite that I really liked it. It did 3 things for my skin: 1.) calmed down my irritated, breaking out skin, 2.) hydrated my skin, and 3.) left my skin brightened and glowing. Now, where I take a lippie off is here: at the same time I ordered Skinfood Bee Venom & Propolis sheet mask, and though it worked only about 75% as well as the Benton you have to take into account that while the Benton cost about $2 each while the Skinfood is about 60 cents. But overall I really love the Benton masks and I'm sure I'll splash out on a 10 pack because they'll be my "special occasion" prep mask since they gave me such an amazing glow.

on 7/4/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted this to work...the ingredients look amazing and it is a great way to see if I wanted to purchase the Benton Snail Essence.
Umm no I don't, rash sprung up on my cheeks on after 10 mins.
Fail from me.

on 5/2/2016 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this mask just to get the free shipping on an order to sokoglam.com, not knowing much about it, and it didn’t disappoint. I applied it after my cleansing routine at night as a replacement of my ampoule. Even when it says to leave from 20 to 30 minutes, I always leave my sheet mask until I feel them drying on my skin, about 40 min.
This mask feel very refreshing on the skin, but what I really noticed was that after about 15 min of wearing it, my skin started to feel pulled (in a good way), like if it was having a firming action, something the packet doesn’t claim, but I really like. Maybe this was also what helps with the reduction of fine lines, because I did notice a bit of that.
One note, when you firm applied, you get a weird aroma, not bad, but strange, kind of like herbal medicine, but it isn’t strong and after a little bit I didn’t notice it anymore.
This mask might become part of my normal rotation of sheet masks.
A warning, the ingredients lists Bee Venom as part of the product, so if you are allergic this might be bad for you…