3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

This was the greatest iridescent complexion enhancer I have ever used. It was a staple in my makeup routine and I was in such shock that they discontinued it!!! It gave me a beautiful glow that stayed put all day long. If I could somehow convince Benefit to bring this product back to life I would! 100% amazing. Seamless application and it was easy (for me at least) to get every last bit of product out until it was time to purchase another.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

2.0

5 years ago

The Benefit highlighters are all hype, theyre just liquid highlighters, and not even that good I might add and I know my high lighters I've been using them for around 7 years ! I highly recommend stick highlighters because they don't mess up your foundation and they don't blend unevenly, liquid highlighters are extremely tricky unless you're a makeup expert, for the price and effect I can't say I recommend the Benefit liquid highlighters sorry but that's the truth, if you want to try a sample go to a large department store like Macy's and some makeup counters will give you a sample in a small plastic vial that you can use for a good month

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This is a nice highlighter; however I think the applicator is faulty. It’s unsanitary and is shaped like a nail polish bottle. There are much better options on the market. I hope to try the Buxom highlighter next. I will not purchase.

About reviewer (877 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

So many Beams to choose from now - Moon, Sun and High. High Beam is my winner as it actually shows up as a beautiful high lighter on my NC15 skin - where as Moon Beam is more of a light apricot and seems to blend invisibly into my yellowy under toned complexion. I have never tried this under foundation but think it would all but just disappear. Over blush I find it does not blend that well and have experimented with various small foundation, stipple and fluffy brushes and fingers. The best way I have found to use this is for those days I do not want a really obvious "bam" highlight look, I dot about 3 spots on top of my cheekbones blend with a small brush, wait to dry/set then pop blush over top - it gives the blush a really pretty glow and with a decent blush does last all day. I really like the effect I get using it like this but would not repurchase as these small bottles literally last forever.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Nothing special?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I love, love, love Benefit's Moon Beam - it adds a gorgeous glow wherever I place it on my face, and doesn't have obscene shimmer. The apricot color works on my NC42 skin so much better than High Beam, which looks garish on me. I'm YEARS into a full-size bottle that I use once or twice a week, and it hasn't turned or gone bad. I only wish it came in smaller sizes outside of Benefit's value sets so I wouldn't have to worry about that, though :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

6 years ago

Yes, yes, we all love Moonbeam. But check out Benefit's Sunbeam! I think it's seriously underrated. Go look it up. Though to be honest you can't go wrong with either product. Everything I give Sunbeam love for in my review I'd apply to Moonbeam as well. Just so long as we get everyone off the High beam hype...it's about time!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

7 years ago

I am surprised by how much I love this product. Out of all of the benefit highlighters this is my favourite. It looks great on my very fair skin. It is super easy to blend and it is easy to travel with. It gives y8ur face that finished look :-)

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

It's fine but not really good. Also you can't really see much different when you use it. Considering the price to the value I will not recommend it and will not buy it again.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

from

7 years ago

I bought Moon Beam to use as a highlighter over foundation, but although I really love the color, it is really subtle that way. It gives a nice glow when mixed with foundation, but I wouldn't repurchase only for this purpose. I'd prefer a highlighter which can be used both ways.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18