Too Faced Love Flush Long Lasting 16-Hour Blush I Will Always Love You

Too Faced Love Flush Long Lasting 16-Hour Blush  I Will Always Love You

4.8

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am not the biggest fan of Too Faced, but I really do like this blush. It is a bright orangey coral with a slight bit of sheen. I guess this line is meant to compete with Tarte's blush line, and I do find them to be pretty similar in terms of wear and formulation. It looks really nice on the skin and wears well, and of course the packaging is SUPER cute. That's probably what will attract most people to these blushes, but they turn out to be good in addition to the adorable package and embossing. I don't think the color is super-unique, but it is one of my favorites in this particular sort of shade.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have never used a blush til it died.....until this. It has great color payoff but is still easy to work with. It wears all day too. It gives my NC30 skin a gorgeous peachy glow. This is the blush i reach for every day. It makes me look healthy and pretty......even if i am not having the best day. It did not cause any skin problems (irriration, breakouts, etc.) for me. I am unable to resist hearts and i must admit that i find the packaging and presentation very appealing. If they made this where the pan was the size of.....a hockey puck, i would die from bliss. I wish i had bought this sooner. (I also noticed that this product does not "crust up" on its surface--this is a one-way ticket to my trash can. I have had this happen before with a different blush and it's a dealbreaker.). I repurchased long before i hit pan. If you want a great blush, head to a store where you can see these IRL.....because one of these is sure to work for you!

on 12/19/2016 5:11:00 AM

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!! Honestly, i'm still trying to find a primer/foundation that stays on all day but this baby is a miracle. it looks just as good after a 9 hour day as it did when you put it on. It also adds this glow to your face, along with a beautiful peach pink blush! It just adds that perfect touch to my cheeks. I'm never switching from this line of blushes, you really need to try it!! Best I have experienced. Packaging is super cute, too.

SOOOO CUTE and pigmented, this blush is so lowkey it should be more hyped cause it's so beautiful :3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a peach color blush that is just amazing. It has great pigment, blends well into the skin, is flattering, and it truly lasts all day. It is a great quality blush with such a cute package you can use even to decorate a vanity dresser. A good quality product in a very pretty package that just makes my heart melt. I will try other blushes from this line as I feel this one is fantastic.