Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromlulu56

1 month ago

I like this mascara. It doesn't smudge, flake or irritate my eyes. It's not wet or dry coming out the tube. I wouldn't call this a one coater tho. I had to do just two coats to see results. Dark brown is my shade or is it Blackened Brown? It is a wire spoolie, which I like and it is not that big (to me) to get into the corners. Easily washed off too. Will buy again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

1 month ago

I've used maybe 7-8 tubes of this. It's a great basic mascara. Doesn't smudge or flake. It always transfers to my lids when applying but many other mascaras do that as well so I assume it is my eye shape. It's easy to clean off which is a big bonus for me. It's not my HG but I will repurchase for everyday use.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

10 months ago

This Mascara is causing me allergy in my eyes, Almay claims that the product is hypoallergenic but in reality, it's not
this is consumer fraud and they should be reported to consumer affairs. I have lost the receipt and Walgreens will not return the product

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0

Oct/28/2018

I got this on sale for about $4. I think it's a good mascara for natural looking lashes, not quite buildable. I do get a bit of transfer onto my eyelids over 5+ hours of wear, that may be due to my oily lids. I don't like how big the brush is, I cannot apply it without getting at least a bit on my actual eyelid.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

3.0

May/28/2018

Unfortunately, in my lifelong hunt to find the perfect-for-me mascara, this one was another dud. There's nothing significantly wrong with it but, for me at least it wasn't anything special or different from all the other mascaras out there.

My HG mascara would be something that truly separates, stays flexible, provides volume in a feathery way and looks somewhat natural. The …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/22/2017

I love this mascara! My natural lashes are short and thin, almost invisible. I have to use good stuff to enhance them effectively. Some of my favorites are loreal miss manga and the loreal superstar mascaras. Tried this almay today and its GREAT. Great volume and length. Its a keeper!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/29/2016

After trying many mascaras he and ds I'm returning to allay. It's the only company that doesn't make my eyes irritated and red. Thank you Almay!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

Nov/18/2016

I bought this because of the positive reviews and this does lengthen and thicken somewhat. But it flakes all day. I can't put up with that.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1586 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

frommrak

Sep/15/2016

I have been using Estee Lauder Double Wear mascara for years because it is the only mascara I have tried that doesn't give me racoon eyes. I have very full cheeks and it seems like my lashes touch the tops of my cheeks when I blink and definitely when I smile, so literally every other mascara I have tried - including waterproof formulas, smudges terribly on me. But I ran out of EL and I …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Sep/01/2016

I really had forgotten how much I loved Almay eye products until I bought this mascara. I was unsure about buying the regular vs waterproof because my eyes water. But I decided to try out the regular and I was kind of suprised. There was a lot less smudging than with waterproof. It makes sense because oily eyes don't mix well with waterproof. AND, part of the reason my eyes water is my …Read more

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43