4.6

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

I have small eyes and these lashes work well for my eye shape. Some lashes are too long or dramatic which isn't flattering for my eye shape and makes me appear older. I wish these came in a 3 pack but I'll buy these again.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

a year ago

After buying tons of various falsies I finally found my holy grail lash ! My eyes are small and hooded and all the lashes always seemed too long/ too big/too thick/ not thick enough. I am so glad I didn't give up on my quest for the perfect lash because the Baby Wispies and Baby Demi Wispies are the bomb ! They fit my eyeshape perfectly without the need for me to trim them, they are the right length and thick enough to enhance my eyes. They look so natural yet sophisticated ! I use them in lieu of mascara because all mascaras irritate my eyes. Everybody thinks they are my real lashes ! I like the Baby Demi Wispies better because they give me a natural cat-eye shape without even needing to use mascara and eyeliner. Last thing I will mention is that they are crazy comfortable! They don't bother my eyes and they stay on as long as I want them to ! (I use the Duo lash adhesive) PLUS with proper care and without coating them in mascara they are reusable multiple times ! Love them <3

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

4 years ago

PROS: Actually look very good and pretty natural The bands conform very well to eyelid shape CONS: The lashes are 'clumpy' on the band which is not a deal breaker but more noticeable than if the lashes are attached close together on the band The band is white, not clear Overall, this is a nice lash to add to your arsenal.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Love love love these!!! I've bought several pairs! And I can easily get several wears out of them! These are great for everyday wear without looking too done up. I think lash companies are finally figuring it out that not everyone wants over the top lashes all the time. And if you have small eyes or features, huge lashes are not very flattering. So thank you Ardell!!!! Keep em coming!! Cuz these ones are awesome!!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

These are much more flattering than the normal wispies on my eyes! They are simply shorter and so, give a more natural look than the demi wispies do, although the shape is the same. These sit better on my eyes too, probably because my eyelids are small. Do not have to trim the length either. The normal demi wispies up so monstrous at the end portion, that I have to cut off a few pieces. Otherwise, these are the same good quality (last for many wears, maintain shape, etc). Highly recommended. I have repurchased for the third time.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age25-29