Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream

No Image

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 6/12/2016 1:07:00 PM

This is a review on the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream, 12 in 1 multi-tasker, spf 30 in Warm Glow. I wanted to like this one, esp bc of the pos. reviews out there, but I am not a fan. First, as a CC cream it has minimal coverage...none. It is tinted, but it doesn't even out skintone, cover spots...nada. It goes on light, and stays wet on the skin. I don't like that affect or feeling. Yes, it's got all these claims that I was interested in, but I don't think it provides.
Sadly, it will only be used as an SPF under makeup, but w/powder to minimize that wet skin feel and look. If you are a fan of that, then you may want to give this a try. Yes, it does have an herbal scent, but that doesn't bother me. Not the product for me.

on 4/27/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received a samples of the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream in my Birchbox. I like that it is an organic product, has an spf of 30 and is multitasking. It claims to increase cellular turnover, even skin tone, moisturize, and firm and increase elasticity. Per my dermatologist instructions I am committed to wearing at least spf 30. The cream went on well and did feel like the most moisturizing BB/CC/tinted moisturizer I've tried to date. It did not give as good coverage as some, but someone told me BB creams have better coverage than CC creams. CC creams improve but don't necessarily correct flaws (like the sun damage I have). If that's true I guess I can't complain, but I personally would prefer better coverage. For that reason I would not buy again, but if one has pretty good skin it'll probably be good for them. The other issue I had was the smell, which I realize is an individual thing. It was sort of an earthy smell, but I really dislike incense or patchouli so it just wasn't my thing.