wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Precious Petals

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals
MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious PetalsMegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals

4.6

on 5/4/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just got this highlighter a week ago and I like it, it's not powdery at all and the price is so good, it's not blinding at the first layer but you can build the intensity and that's really nice, you don't need a lot of product to show up in your skin. The color is so pretty, had nothing like that in my collection, is like a rose-gold tone with a yellow base. The engraving is beautiful, I try not to touch it just because I want it to last a little bit more.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had second thoughts about buying this, but when I saw how nice it looked in the package, I thought what the hay. I am so glad I decided to take the plunge and buy this. I actually have this one, the bronze one, and the lavender color. Looks really great on my face, doesn't have that cheap glittery blow back and just blends in like crazy, while somehow giving that "lit from within, healthy skin look." I absolutely love these and don't let the cheap price fool you, these are finely milled, as fine as silk and belie their inexpensive price tag for look, wear and beauty. Love these!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is hands down the best drugstore powder highlighter I've found for pale skin. I love all of the options out there, but with almost paperwhite skin, it's hard to find something that can illuminate without being obvious, glittery, or the wrong hue for my coloration. I love that this looks natural, doesn't add a strange color to my cheek, and is insanely affordable. If you are eyeing a particular highlighter, check if this line has a similar shade, you might be able to save yourself a decent bit of cash.

My biggest wish is that this becomes a drugstore item widely available, because having to buy it online is annoying. Walgreen's does carry it and have free site to store though!

on 10/4/2017 11:55:00 PM

I finally got my hands on this elusive, amazing highlighter (actually I bought 2 because I was so excited to finally find it, and for it not to be sold out). Yaaaaas!!! The hype is real. It's a beautiful pinky highlighter...it will make you glow like an angel from heaven. So pretty! So good! So cheap! You need this in your life

Love Precious Petals (closer than my skin shade) but also Queen of my Canopy just a slight darker. Essence also makes great ines the cream to powder ines and the powder one. Excellent products for such excellent prices! Can be beat!

I'm too pale for this (NC15-17). I tried so hard to love it but it's super obvious and dark when I place it in the areas to highlight my face.

Even the Essence highlighter can be almost too dark for me though. So if you have medium or darker skin I could see someone loving this

I love this highlighter. It's only $5 and definitely worth it. It is very pigmented, but can be applied to look more natural. It has almost no fall out .. it stays right where I apply it and lasts all day without touch ups . It's very smooth and shiny without any glitter in it. Just sparkle and sheen. Looks pretty in any lighting . I hope WnW never stops making this because now that I discovered it, I use it everyday.