wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Precious Petals

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals
MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious PetalsMegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals

4.8

Megaglo & Megacheap. Got 2 for $2.50 each! I personally love this way more than stick highlighters because it doesn't rub off my makeup underneath and packs a natural glow without being chunky or overly glittery.

on 6/11/2018 6:23:00 PM

This is an amazing highlighter, especially for the price. It's a beautiful rose gold colour that can work on a variety, but not all skin tones. I am very fair myself and I find I can use this very lightly and have a nice glow or build it up to be blinding. On a more medium skin tone it could be very natural looking. The texture is almost "squishy," as opposed to powdery some highlighters are. Because of this I prefer to use a slightly denser tapered brush and find a fan brush isn't the best for this. It's not very expensive and if you're thinking of picking this up go for it! Even if you don't like this shade this much the whole line is great.

I have extremely pale skin, which is typically lighter than the lightest foundation in every brand. To top it off my skin also has a more yellow cast to it than my fellow pale friends who have more pink undertones, which makes shopping for makeup tricky. This highlighter does work out beautifully for me though as long as I use a light hand, or if I’m using it as an eyeshadow I can get a really pretty shimmery base when I’m doing minimal eye makeup. The texture is soft and the powder has no chunky glitter or sparkles in it like some highlighters. It looks very natural and gives that glow from within look. Despite it being slightly dark for my skin tone it’s still my favorite highlighter and I’ve tried almost all of the expensive ones. HG product due to its formulation, softness, and price.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the prettiest highlighters that I own, and it is amazing quality for the price. I bought it well after the hype train built up, and I figured it would be nice but not that nice. I was wrong. It's very glowy, flattering, buttery, and it lasts all day. The packaging is pretty basic for Wet n Wild, but the iris embossing does make it pretty to look at. I also feel like the pan is pretty huge and that you get a decent amount for the money. I have one other shade from this line (Botanic Dream) and it isn't quite as buttery as Precious Petals, but it is nice too. All in all, I am very happy with my purchase and I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this highlighter, even though it is too dark for my pale skin.
First of all, I searched for this forever. I finally had to order it online when Wet 'n Wild had free shipping with a purchase. I thought I'd love it so much based on YouTube reviews, I ordered two. They've since made this permanent and it's relatively easy to find.
The color is a beautiful golden peach. Unfortunately, the peach color is too deep to be a "highlight" on my pale, pink undertoned skin. However, this makes a BEAUTIFUL eyeshadow. It's the perfect golden color for a classic shimmery lid. It's light enough to pop on the lid, but deep enough to still highlight the inner corners for extra dimension.
I've used this on friends with deeper skin tones, and it's absolutely exceptional. It's glowy and can be built up to be blinding. It does emphasize some skin texture though. I noticed this on myself and my friends.
For the price, and now the extended shade range, I can't recommend enough. With these, expensive highlights really aren't necessary.
Shade: A-
Formula: A

on 8/11/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely gorgeous. Can double as eyeshadow. Gives me the perfect glow when applied above blush along my cheekbones. Very pigmented with just a swipe of my brush. Definitely a keeper, and it's cheap!!

I love this highlighter. I am very pale so it is a little bit too dark for me, but i usually go in with a light hand and it's fine. It's suuuuper pigmented, smooth, not chalky or powdery, and blinding. I also love to wear it as eyeshadow. the packaging is eh but it's okay to me because it's so cheap, I'd rather pay for product than packaging, and I do think the floral imprint is cute. It's definitely more metallic and shiny than sparkel-y. I can't wait to try the new shades Wet n Wild just released.

on 7/23/2017 1:23:00 AM

This highlighter is beautiful, creamy, and pigmented. However, too dark for my super pale skin, so I can't wear this as an actual highlighter. I occasionally use it on my eyes instead. Would recommend for everyone who is dark enough to wear it, though. It's a very nice highlighter that would look gorgeous on the right skin tone. I would buy again if it was in the right color for me.

on 7/23/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This highlighter is GORGEOUS. I have an entire drawer full of highlighters but this has become my #1 go-to for my everyday makeup routine. It's perfect - the rose gold color compliments my medium skin tone and the glow is just so, so good. Lots of highlighters look like shimmery makeup on me, which is absolutely fine for lots of looks. But for everyday, I find myself reaching for this one because the glow looks so much more natural. I say more natural, but don't be mistaken - this highlighter is still blinding if you apply more than a tiny bit of it. But for some reason it doesn't emphasize my pores at all so my skin looks glowy as anything but still like skin and not makeup. I look - highlighted. J. Lo-esque. Professionally lit. Dewy. I want to buy 50 of these so I'll never not have it on hand. HG status for sure.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a beautiful highlighter for the price. The amount in the pan is very generous for just around $5. I picked mine up at Walgreens on sale.

The color is gorgeous, it works really well on my NC 20/fair skintone without looking overtly like I put glitter all over my face.

I'm impressed with the staying power and texture as well. Highly recommend this over Tarte's Pro Glow to Go.