wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Precious Petals

Filtered by hair type : Other
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals
MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious PetalsMegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals

4.8

Megaglo & Megacheap. Got 2 for $2.50 each! I personally love this way more than stick highlighters because it doesn't rub off my makeup underneath and packs a natural glow without being chunky or overly glittery.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I great affordable - drugstore highlighter. The color is great, has a slight pink shift to it. Glowy, not glittery. Lasts a normal amount of time. Beautiful highlighter for around $5.00

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a beautiful highlighter for the price. The amount in the pan is very generous for just around $5. I picked mine up at Walgreens on sale.

The color is gorgeous, it works really well on my NC 20/fair skintone without looking overtly like I put glitter all over my face.

I'm impressed with the staying power and texture as well. Highly recommend this over Tarte's Pro Glow to Go.

on 11/15/2016 12:22:00 AM

At first i was in doubt because the price is very cheap and i never tried any other Wet 'n' Wild products before. I'm afraid that it doesn't give a nice glow nor is it lasting at all. I thought it will be thrown in my ' bad bin ' if i purchase it but i still gave in to my own temptation and purchased it. Boy, i was WRONG about my thoughts!
This product is a 100% must have! Not only is it super affordable, cruelty-free but above all, it gives a very nice glow. It gives me the glow that looks like sunlight hit my cheekbones. Not all highlighters give me that look. It doesn't like like glitter smacked onto your cheekbones!
The intensity is buildable, sometimes i like to add alittle of my HG Jeffree Star highlighter on top of it for that extra boost.
This highlighter last me the entire day, another plus point.
Girls, you definitely need to get your hands on this, NO DOUBTS!

Edit 05/31/16: these 2 are a fave of Jeffree Star's list of highlighters so I'm finding a new found appreciation for these! They are so gorg. I also have MakeUpRevolution highlighters & between them & the wnw I feel no need to buy the new Becca highlight palette also Physicians Formula has some good highlighters! You don't have to leave the DS to go get some good highlighters. Some of the highlighters on j*'s list were a bit expensive like $25 but hey wnw needs to make these perm if I had known how good these were I'd have bought them all. I have 2 Crown Canopy & 1 Precious Pedals. I also got the wnw highlight sticks. I've changed my mind and am quite liking these now! I didn't end up getting j* skin frosts so I'm deffo glad I got these!!! IF you can still find them, they sold out quick! Buy them u won't be sorry!!!!!! Xox
---
Original review:
The 2 I got are quite shimmery def a strong "glow" metallic highlight. Ulta's MakeUpRevolution's highlighters are similar. I'm not sure how I can really use this more than my other metallic sheen highlighters. I keep buying them & they are so pretty! But my crater pores & oily skin looks better with a matte highlighter if I'd even ever learn my lesson n keep w matte products but at least these are only $4 ea so I'm not out too terribly much. I won't lower the ratings just becoz I have oily skin but really guess I should keep an extremely light hand ("brush") w these. I'm going to try to mix a bit of MAC Prep + Prime loose powder over the top so not quite so shiny whilst preserving the opalescent beauty of these. I also bought the 3 wnw hi lite sticks becoz I guess I am a glutton for punishment but I used to collect hi liters bad habit lol these are truly is beautiful thou! I need 2 work w it experimentation! At least I'm not out $38 for Becca. I'm bound & determined to make these work.

on 4/24/2016 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

When I saw this LE highlighter hidden away in the Wet 'n' Wild display in Walgreens I nearly screamed. I swatched this when I got home and was blown away - this is straight up foil-y/metallic golden champagne goodness - all for $4!!! I swatched this next to The Balm's Mary Loumanizer and this was so much more pigmented, golden and rich. I swatched this next to the champagne color in the Mega Glo illuminator in Catwalk Pink (which I purchased in 2013) and that was similar to the Mary Lou-Manizer in that they were both cool toned silver-y champagnes. This honestly looks comparable to Becca Moonstone (although much more yellow). I may have to go back and pick up more colors - Wet N Wild has stepped up their game!