wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Precious Petals

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals
MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious PetalsMegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals

4.5

on 12/21/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These highlighters have a cult following for a reason. Because they're epically stunning and high-quality. After having everyone recommend them, I went out to fetch one and was instantly blown away by their blinding quality, glow-y finish, and such pigment for a highlighter. Originally there were two shades: This and Crown of my Canopy. Now, there's about four more and even a four-product palette for every skin tone. Recommend these for anyone. ANYONE. Regardless of your budget, these are a must and I've stocked up in other colors because they fly off the shelves pretty quick.

on 12/2/2017 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Pretty color but best suited to warmer or deeper tones IMO. Has a strong gold cast.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

How did I not know this existed? I have several high end highlighters, and this surpasses them all. Gorgeous color, highly pigmented, long lasting, affordable. What's not to love?

on 6/12/2017 11:20:00 PM

I usually spend a lot of money on high end makeup , but I watched a YouTube tutorial talking about how Wet and Wild had some decent products so I ended up trying this out . I'm so glad I did ... it's actually just as good or better than some of my more expensive high end Highlighters.

I love this highlighter. It's only $5 and definitely worth it. It is very pigmented, but can be applied to look more natural. It has almost no fall out .. it stays right where I apply it and lasts all day without touch ups . It's very smooth and shiny without any glitter in it. Just sparkle and sheen. Looks pretty in any lighting . I hope WnW never stops making this because now that I discovered it, I use it everyday.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Precious petals is a beautiful, soft, pigmented highlighter that has no chunks of glitter. Unlike other highlighters I've tried, you don't have to pack it on to get a super intense glow. The only problem is that it doesn't work for pale skin. Some foundation shades I wear are revlon colorstay ivory, Mac NC15, Estee lauder double wear in bone. I was excited when I got this, tried it out and was let down that it looked like a very glowy bronzer on my skin. Such a bummer. Had to give it away. However, for medium to deeper skin tones this is a great highlighter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG I was so happy when a friend of mine found this in one of my local drugstores and of course he bought it for me! It was almost like winning the lottery. I told anyone who would listen that I finally found it! Well about this baby! It really is as good as everyone says it is. The only thing bad about it I would say is the cheap packaging but really who cares. I mean this is definitely high end quality. It comes in a plastic square compact that is black on the bottom and has a clear top that clicks open and closed. The powder has a cute design embedded in it. I actually hate using it because I don't want to mess up the design lol. The powder feel silky smooth. Its like foiled. I didn't notice any scent at all. The pigmentation is amazing, like I cannot believe it amazing. I use a small makeup blush brush to apply it. I actually tried out a few different brushes and that worked best. This gave me that boom highlight that I was looking for. You don't even need to use much to get a great highlight. I have fair-light skin and this is just the perfect color for my skin tone. I wish WNW would make this permanent! I also have the other highlight palette that WNW made recently in the CatWalk pink shade and it is nowhere near the quality of precious petals.

Hallelujah,I feel like I finally won the jack pot !!!! The search has finally ended, at least for now!! I am such a highlighter junkie and, these did not fail me. From preciously searching at Sephora with the becca highlighters I must say I was not impressed,if anything the shimmer bricks from Bobby Brown (especially apricot)are the best. Anywho who would think these highlighters from wet n wild were right up there with the high end brands. I bought both shades precious petals and crown of my canopy and I must say they are gorgeous and buttery!! They are beautiful, pigmented and shimmery!! Since they are a limited edition I'm really second guessing myself about perhaps going back to cvs to buy backups!! I love you wet n wild!!