wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Precious Petals

Filtered by skin type : Combination
wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals
MegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious PetalsMegaGlo Highlighting Powder -  Precious Petals

4.6

on 10/7/2018 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This highlighter is fantastic. Picked it up at CVS on a whim while considering the purchase of a high end highlighter palette and saved myself a good bit of cash! The light color is perfect on my lily-white skin and the product stays relatively well on my brushes. I find it to be subtle which is good because at my age I don't want my face to look like a glitter bomb. I use it on my widow's peak and cheekbones and it looks lovely. The packaging sucks, I have a hard time opening it so I took off a lippie. For the price though, this is a great find.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wasn’t crazy about this product at first but everyone I wear it I get compliments on my skin. I hdvecslmisr every shade but my favorite is blossom glow.

on 4/17/2018 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I really wanted to love this highlighter but alas! It is too bronzy for my NC15 skin, and is not the right shade for highlighting my skin at all. My skin is not super fair, just lighter shade, and even then this was too bronzy for me.

I absolutely love this highlighter.

It can be applied sparingly for a subtle sheen, or piled on for that blinding glow. I can use it for everyday, and also for stage performances due to its versatility.

Although, the more you put on, the higher the chance of it looking powdery. But some setting spray will fix that.

Only complaint is that I wish the packaging is more secure - I'd prefer if there's a click when closing the lid. But it's not that big a deal.

Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

on 2/26/2018 6:04:00 PM

The right amount of pigment, easily bendable and leave a beautiful sheen without looking glittery. What is not to like...? Absolutely love it....

I have extremely pale skin, which is typically lighter than the lightest foundation in every brand. To top it off my skin also has a more yellow cast to it than my fellow pale friends who have more pink undertones, which makes shopping for makeup tricky. This highlighter does work out beautifully for me though as long as I use a light hand, or if I’m using it as an eyeshadow I can get a really pretty shimmery base when I’m doing minimal eye makeup. The texture is soft and the powder has no chunky glitter or sparkles in it like some highlighters. It looks very natural and gives that glow from within look. Despite it being slightly dark for my skin tone it’s still my favorite highlighter and I’ve tried almost all of the expensive ones. HG product due to its formulation, softness, and price.

on 11/16/2017 9:55:00 PM

This is a beautiful product and it's hard to believe the price considering the overall quality and effect on the skin. It's better than many higher priced items - glowing, soft and youthful on the skin. Really great product. Save your money and buy this instead of a higher priced highlighter

on 11/13/2017 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This has so many rave reviews but I think its just meh. It doesn't show up very well on me, it takes quite a bit of building it up. And the color is too pink for me and also too glittery. The main reason I got this was the reviews said it wasn't glittery, that it looked "lit from within". But, its just another glitter highlighter. Not bad for $6 tho

This is a "wet" looking highlighter of a creamier formulation. It reads very peachy-pink on my skin, so I prefer to mix it with other highlighters. Over all, it is very pretty and a great value.

Packaging wise, the pointy edges drive my up the wall. I ended up depotting this (which was very easy to do) and placing it in my face-powder z-palette.

on 11/9/2017 9:07:00 PM

Amazing drugstore highlighter!! Such a good price for an amazing product. PROS: The price is very reasonable for the quality of the product. I definitely would not recommend spending lots of money on a high end highlighter, when you can buy this one for much cheaper and it's probably just as good. The color is perfect for any skin color and adds a beautiful glow to your cheekbones. You also get a lot of product in the pan. CONS: This is not a blinding highlight. I wouldn't recommend this to people looking for a very intense highligher. It also can be hard to blend sometimes and dosen't work with many brushes. I would recommend a fan brush or a light weight blush brush.