wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals

MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals

4.6

on 4/17/2018 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I really wanted to love this highlighter but alas! It is too bronzy for my NC15 skin, and is not the right shade for highlighting my skin at all. My skin is not super fair, just lighter shade, and even then this was too bronzy for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had second thoughts about buying this, but when I saw how nice it looked in the package, I thought what the hay. I am so glad I decided to take the plunge and buy this. I actually have this one, the bronze one, and the lavender color. Looks really great on my face, doesn't have that cheap glittery blow back and just blends in like crazy, while somehow giving that "lit from within, healthy skin look." I absolutely love these and don't let the cheap price fool you, these are finely milled, as fine as silk and belie their inexpensive price tag for look, wear and beauty. Love these!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

GREAT highlighter regardless of price. No obvious glitter (hate hate hate), and can be built up to suit your glowing needs. Perfect for day, and can transition to a night look too. Swatches a warm champagne tone on me 🥂

on 3/19/2018 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How do I know it’s that good?
When my entire highlighters collection sits in the dark & wait to shine through.(No pun intended) :)
Buttery smooth texture,easily blend, Universally flattering undertone, super reflective, you can build it up to “Outer Space glow” or using a light hand for just a glimpse. $4.99...
What more can I say? ✨

I absolutely love this highlighter.

It can be applied sparingly for a subtle sheen, or piled on for that blinding glow. I can use it for everyday, and also for stage performances due to its versatility.

Although, the more you put on, the higher the chance of it looking powdery. But some setting spray will fix that.

Only complaint is that I wish the packaging is more secure - I'd prefer if there's a click when closing the lid. But it's not that big a deal.

Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

on 2/26/2018 6:04:00 PM

The right amount of pigment, easily bendable and leave a beautiful sheen without looking glittery. What is not to like...? Absolutely love it....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is hands down the best drugstore powder highlighter I've found for pale skin. I love all of the options out there, but with almost paperwhite skin, it's hard to find something that can illuminate without being obvious, glittery, or the wrong hue for my coloration. I love that this looks natural, doesn't add a strange color to my cheek, and is insanely affordable. If you are eyeing a particular highlighter, check if this line has a similar shade, you might be able to save yourself a decent bit of cash.

My biggest wish is that this becomes a drugstore item widely available, because having to buy it online is annoying. Walgreen's does carry it and have free site to store though!

on 12/21/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These highlighters have a cult following for a reason. Because they're epically stunning and high-quality. After having everyone recommend them, I went out to fetch one and was instantly blown away by their blinding quality, glow-y finish, and such pigment for a highlighter. Originally there were two shades: This and Crown of my Canopy. Now, there's about four more and even a four-product palette for every skin tone. Recommend these for anyone. ANYONE. Regardless of your budget, these are a must and I've stocked up in other colors because they fly off the shelves pretty quick.

I have extremely pale skin, which is typically lighter than the lightest foundation in every brand. To top it off my skin also has a more yellow cast to it than my fellow pale friends who have more pink undertones, which makes shopping for makeup tricky. This highlighter does work out beautifully for me though as long as I use a light hand, or if I’m using it as an eyeshadow I can get a really pretty shimmery base when I’m doing minimal eye makeup. The texture is soft and the powder has no chunky glitter or sparkles in it like some highlighters. It looks very natural and gives that glow from within look. Despite it being slightly dark for my skin tone it’s still my favorite highlighter and I’ve tried almost all of the expensive ones. HG product due to its formulation, softness, and price.

on 12/17/2017 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Because WnW is not all that widely available in Canada, I was especially delighted to see this highlighter at the Pharmaplus near the school where I teach. I grabbed it, anticipating a nice option to my pricier highlighters. Sadly, this applies much darker than I expected and than all the swatches/reviews I'd seen online. I'll still use this, I guess, but it just doesn't give the effect I was hoping for.