wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals

4.6

on 5/18/2018 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a beautiful highlighter, it's definitely buildable and provides a very flattering glow to the skin and wears well throughout the day. I will say if you are particularly fair, it may be a bit dark for you but if you are NC20+ you will enjoy this product. The packaging is a bit cheap but given the price, it is reasonable. I highly recommend this highlighter!

on 5/4/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just got this highlighter a week ago and I like it, it's not powdery at all and the price is so good, it's not blinding at the first layer but you can build the intensity and that's really nice, you don't need a lot of product to show up in your skin. The color is so pretty, had nothing like that in my collection, is like a rose-gold tone with a yellow base. The engraving is beautiful, I try not to touch it just because I want it to last a little bit more.

on 4/17/2018 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I really wanted to love this highlighter but alas! It is too bronzy for my NC15 skin, and is not the right shade for highlighting my skin at all. My skin is not super fair, just lighter shade, and even then this was too bronzy for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had second thoughts about buying this, but when I saw how nice it looked in the package, I thought what the hay. I am so glad I decided to take the plunge and buy this. I actually have this one, the bronze one, and the lavender color. Looks really great on my face, doesn't have that cheap glittery blow back and just blends in like crazy, while somehow giving that "lit from within, healthy skin look." I absolutely love these and don't let the cheap price fool you, these are finely milled, as fine as silk and belie their inexpensive price tag for look, wear and beauty. Love these!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

GREAT highlighter regardless of price. No obvious glitter (hate hate hate), and can be built up to suit your glowing needs. Perfect for day, and can transition to a night look too. Swatches a warm champagne tone on me 🥂

on 3/19/2018 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How do I know it’s that good?
When my entire highlighters collection sits in the dark & wait to shine through.(No pun intended) :)
Buttery smooth texture,easily blend, Universally flattering undertone, super reflective, you can build it up to “Outer Space glow” or using a light hand for just a glimpse. $4.99...
What more can I say? ✨

I absolutely love this highlighter.

It can be applied sparingly for a subtle sheen, or piled on for that blinding glow. I can use it for everyday, and also for stage performances due to its versatility.

Although, the more you put on, the higher the chance of it looking powdery. But some setting spray will fix that.

Only complaint is that I wish the packaging is more secure - I'd prefer if there's a click when closing the lid. But it's not that big a deal.

Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

on 2/26/2018 6:04:00 PM

The right amount of pigment, easily bendable and leave a beautiful sheen without looking glittery. What is not to like...? Absolutely love it....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is hands down the best drugstore powder highlighter I've found for pale skin. I love all of the options out there, but with almost paperwhite skin, it's hard to find something that can illuminate without being obvious, glittery, or the wrong hue for my coloration. I love that this looks natural, doesn't add a strange color to my cheek, and is insanely affordable. If you are eyeing a particular highlighter, check if this line has a similar shade, you might be able to save yourself a decent bit of cash.

My biggest wish is that this becomes a drugstore item widely available, because having to buy it online is annoying. Walgreen's does carry it and have free site to store though!

on 12/21/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These highlighters have a cult following for a reason. Because they're epically stunning and high-quality. After having everyone recommend them, I went out to fetch one and was instantly blown away by their blinding quality, glow-y finish, and such pigment for a highlighter. Originally there were two shades: This and Crown of my Canopy. Now, there's about four more and even a four-product palette for every skin tone. Recommend these for anyone. ANYONE. Regardless of your budget, these are a must and I've stocked up in other colors because they fly off the shelves pretty quick.