Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals

Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals

4.7

I’m absolutely in LOVE with this highlighter it will highlight you to the gods!! It’s my everyday highlighter and it last me all day I don’t need to touch up or anything. It’s very affordable, I definitely recommend.

on 10/4/2017 11:55:00 PM

I finally got my hands on this elusive, amazing highlighter (actually I bought 2 because I was so excited to finally find it, and for it not to be sold out). Yaaaaas!!! The hype is real. It's a beautiful pinky highlighter...it will make you glow like an angel from heaven. So pretty! So good! So cheap! You need this in your life

on 8/11/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely gorgeous. Can double as eyeshadow. Gives me the perfect glow when applied above blush along my cheekbones. Very pigmented with just a swipe of my brush. Definitely a keeper, and it's cheap!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this highlighter, even though it is too dark for my pale skin.
First of all, I searched for this forever. I finally had to order it online when Wet 'n Wild had free shipping with a purchase. I thought I'd love it so much based on YouTube reviews, I ordered two. They've since made this permanent and it's relatively easy to find.
The color is a beautiful golden peach. Unfortunately, the peach color is too deep to be a "highlight" on my pale, pink undertoned skin. However, this makes a BEAUTIFUL eyeshadow. It's the perfect golden color for a classic shimmery lid. It's light enough to pop on the lid, but deep enough to still highlight the inner corners for extra dimension.
I've used this on friends with deeper skin tones, and it's absolutely exceptional. It's glowy and can be built up to be blinding. It does emphasize some skin texture though. I noticed this on myself and my friends.
For the price, and now the extended shade range, I can't recommend enough. With these, expensive highlights really aren't necessary.
Shade: A-
Formula: A

on 9/18/2017 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It's nice but too sparkly (glittery) in direct light like sunlight or in a well light room. In a dimly lit environment it looks nice. I like a highlighter that is more of a sheen and this is not it. I honestly don't think this is worth the hype. The essence pure nude highlighter is much nicer than this IMO.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the prettiest highlighters that I own, and it is amazing quality for the price. I bought it well after the hype train built up, and I figured it would be nice but not that nice. I was wrong. It's very glowy, flattering, buttery, and it lasts all day. The packaging is pretty basic for Wet n Wild, but the iris embossing does make it pretty to look at. I also feel like the pan is pretty huge and that you get a decent amount for the money. I have one other shade from this line (Botanic Dream) and it isn't quite as buttery as Precious Petals, but it is nice too. All in all, I am very happy with my purchase and I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HOLY GRAIL!! Absolutely love this product! For its price, it shows amazing results. I use it as a daily highlighter and it gives me a pretty, glowy look. I would also have to say that this highlighter even out does some of the high end highlighters out there which is pretty impressive. Its honestly a steal!

on 7/23/2017 1:23:00 AM

This highlighter is beautiful, creamy, and pigmented. However, too dark for my super pale skin, so I can't wear this as an actual highlighter. I occasionally use it on my eyes instead. Would recommend for everyone who is dark enough to wear it, though. It's a very nice highlighter that would look gorgeous on the right skin tone. I would buy again if it was in the right color for me.

This is a very pigmented rose gold-ish highlighter. It's buttery to the touch. I'm an nc20 and this is too dark for my skin if I build it up - i can see a rosey streak on my cheekbones if I look at myself up front.
It can look natural if you apply with a light hand, but can be absolutely blinding as well if you apply 2+ layers. For the price, I think its very good. It's too shimmery for my taste, tho. At least for every day.

I love this highlighter. I am very pale so it is a little bit too dark for me, but i usually go in with a light hand and it's fine. It's suuuuper pigmented, smooth, not chalky or powdery, and blinding. I also love to wear it as eyeshadow. the packaging is eh but it's okay to me because it's so cheap, I'd rather pay for product than packaging, and I do think the floral imprint is cute. It's definitely more metallic and shiny than sparkel-y. I can't wait to try the new shades Wet n Wild just released.