Wet 'n' Wild Flat Top Brush

Flat Top Brush

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I think this brush is great for cream or to a lesser extent, powder foundation. But I find that it snatches up too much of the liquid foundation and concealer. The reason why I say this was I purchased in a desperate effort to apply Tarte Shape Tape on my dark marks and dark circles, which I use setting powder because the concealer matches my skintone. Same deal with liquid foundation. If I lose this or if it falls apart, I won't replace it. I have other brushes in my arsenal that works better for my needs.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this foundation brush! I like to use this with all of my foundations that I own. The bristles are very soft and it blends out product perfectly. I'll usually stipple rather than move the brush in circular motions on my face. I give this 4 lippies cause some of the bristles have come out of the brush, but it's not like you can't use it. For $2, it's so worth it!

on 2/8/2017 12:54:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

At first I was skeptical thinking this was too soft to use for foundation, but I was wrong. When I applied product to the white and pink bristles they got more dense and applied everything smoothly.

I have been using the flat top brush exclusively and am getting back ups when I find them. I've had no shedding at all when washed, or any other time. For $3.00 this performs better than some higher priced brushes I have. I prefer it over the elf powder brush as well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ok wow! After using expensive brushes ranging between $35-$60 this was such an amazing surprise. Got this at Walmart for about $2.50. The shape looked interesting so I was curious to see how it worked and if it sucked (which I really expected it to), I would be out just a few dollars. Well it wowed me to say the least. I use this to stipple my liquid foundation (NARS sheer glow). I find I get a heavier coverage when I stipple with this versus a buffing motion. The pink and white make it look cute and girly on my vanity. The brush soaks up very little product and is super soft on my skin. My end result is a smooth, well blended finish to my foundation. I went back and bought 2 more after using this brush.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

If this is the brush I think it is, it has a white handle, and white bristles with pink tips. It is fluffy and tightly packed and puts on face powder perfectly. I bought it for 3$ @dollar general and have never seen a bristle stray from it. It picks up the right amount of product and blends evenly. I have several of wnw brushes and love them all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Why spend all that money on sigma or other high end brands when this exists? It applies thicker foundations beautifully, feels so soft, and is easy to use. I prefer a sponge with thinner foundation formulas, but with creamy thick consistencies, you can't beat this brush. It's easy to clean and doesn't shed at all. Wet n wild's pink and white brushes are really good for how cheap they are. Very light weight as well. Out of all their brushes, this one is my favorite.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This brush is amazing! The whole white and pink brush line is. They are so high quality, soft, and clean excellently (I use hand soap, dish soap and coconut oil) without shedding or the handle or metal holder deteriorating. I got this brush on sale for $0.99 and it's pretty much the best $0.99 I've ever spent, I actually love using this to apply foundation even more than my beauty blender sponge. It's easier and faster and it gives me a gorgeous airbrushed look that looks flawless but not cakey. I'm so impressed! You need this brush and it's so inexpensive. I actually have 2 do I always have a clean one. Can't stress enough how amazing this line of brushes is. I also like real techniques and really love ecotools brushes as well but these are better!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 3 of these & they are amazing! I'm only fond of this brush & the slant angle brush from wnw. The rest I don't like. Cheap, pretty, functional & cruelty free! Also my Kroger carries this brush so it's easy to get. It can apply anything from fdtn to highlighter I think it's just perf. I prefer my elf brushes but I don't get to to many places that sells elf. Niiiiiice brush!

on 1/28/2017 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the first flat top brush I've ever purchased & it will probably be the only brand I ever buy. Soft but firm! I use this to apply my CG tinted moisturizer (hella extra, I know lol).

I am so lucky that someone on a Facebook Makeup group sold a few diff brushes bc I cant find any in my area, which my area sucks for makeup. i have so many brushes so i thought "Do i really need another brush?" and plus i have a few similar brushes but wow! i am so glad I got one, too bad I cant get two more for backups bc its a really geeat brush. The brush is cute to begin with, white and pink and the handles are sturdy and look high quality. they do look so prerrt displyed! the bristles are pink & white and thats not the best part even though its a great part, after washing & using a bunch, I have had no fall out of any kind, wash easily, nothing has stained so far and they dry prerry fast since thyre synthetic. The best part is how amazingly soft these are! it can do so many jobs, thats why I want more than one but the one day i was able to'blend foundarion, apply blush, highlught and blend face powder after! it makes my fndts look good, it blends powders so well too. the bristlea are dense but not super dense like say the elf powder brush, theres more give to them but still sturdy enough to blend out liquids easily too! def a must have for anyone! use it for liquids and powders of any kind!