3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

i was so excited to see this in the catalog b/c i had been eyeing stila's "rose" lipshine for a while -- couldn't bring myself to buy it b/c i knew the packaging would drive me nuts (and reviews can attest to this -- the metal tube may look cute but wastes a lot of product and makes a mess!)--so i was thrilled to discover that this lipgloss comes in a *plastic* tube, which means it retains its shape and doesn't keep gushing out when you're finished squeezing. also, the shade i have is "glistening rose", which looked an awful lot like the stila rose in the catalog. the verdict: it's not identical, but pretty damn close -- a *bit* peachier/warmer (stila's is a tad mauvey/purple on me) and perhaps a little less pigmented, at least in this shade. but it's a beautiful pink gloss that feels great on (silky, not sticky) & has no scent. plus i got it onsale for $2.99, which beats ANYTHING stila makes! i think it's a limited edition holiday product, so check it out soon!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBrown

3.0

17 years ago

I picked up the shade "Lilac Shimmer" which is a mauvey color. The shine is decent but not as brilliant as I thought it would be with the name "metallic" in it. Also , there is really nothing metallic looking about it. I really think it is mis-named. The quality of the gloss is very good though. It isn't sticky at all. Very moisturizing and comfortable. The color is so very pretty even though it doesn't live up to its name (gives a nice daytime flush to your lips). I don't really like the little squeeze tube it comes in but, overall, I am pleased with it anyway.

About reviewer (1017 reviews)

Age19-24