W7 Prime Magic Anti Redness

W7 Prime Magic Anti Redness

2.5

This product is amazing! I purchased an expensive Estée Lauder foundation that ended up being pink toned for my complexion 😭 so I don't use this as a primer but I mix a little with my foundation and it corrects the pink toned to suit perfectly! I purchased it from chemist warehouse for only $5, so happy it saved me buying another foundation and makeup goes on smoothly! Just perfect!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I've tried many of the W7 products available and I've been impressed by every single one..........until now.

I bought the anti Redness Prime Magic camera ready primer because I was noticing more and more that the redness on my cheeks was popping through my foundation.

So firstly the packaging is fine. Nothing special but who cares right? The product is a green colour to counteract the redness. It goes on silky smooth and kinda feels like there's nothing on your skin. BUT it doesn't cover any of the redness!!!!! It's absolutely crap!!!! I ended up going over tge primer with my Makeup Revolution Corrector Palette (which in my opinion isn't great either but much better than the W7 primer). This primer just doesn't have a purpose. It doesn't do what it's made for in any way. Very disappointing considering all their other products I've used have been fab. Thank God it was only £4. I know you get what you pay for but I would of liked at least SOME coverage!