2.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This product performs well for me in certain ways, specifically; it does define my curls and add shine. In other ways. like adding hydration, it's only okay, but not great. I have curly/coily hair (3C), and my hair drinks up any moisture - it's always dry and ready for more. I find the coconut smell is nice in the summer, but might be a bit strong and overwhelming at other times (if that makes sense...in summer it kind of blends with other 'summer scents'). Also, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with thinner hair, as it would likely weigh it down. I now use this as a 'top-coat'; after I've hydrated with other products, I use this only to define my curls, and it works well. If you're a curly/coily, you'll completely understand :)

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesBrown

2.0

4 years ago

Packaging is not appealing to the eye. Made my hair SO GREASY! I wanted to wash it out the second I put it in and it was hard to get out. Will not repurchase and I do not recommend at all.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

Smell is absolutely phenomenal but the only problem is it really doesn't give my hair moisture. It always remains pretty darn dry after use which is annoying. Not going to rebuy

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

4 years ago

I have 2b/2c wavy/curly hair and am always looking for something to hydrate and define my curls so it doesn't look/feel crunchy or leave me having to blowdry and flat iron my hair instead. I am very fortunate in that my hair does not get greasy or look dirty until about 4-5 days after washing. I do not use a dry shampoo in between washings and it is normal (not dry, over processed or oily). I love the smell of this curl cream but that is where my compliments end. If you follow the directions (use a generous amount on wet hair) you are guaranteed to have greasy hair within 24 hours. I did not have any luck using less or more than directed, and I did try both. I'm so disappointed with this product and it pains me to say that because I just love the smell of it so much. One last option will be for me to use this as a treatment and then rinse it out before shampooing/conditioning my hair. If I have any success with it that way I will post an update but for now I do not recommend this at all.

About reviewer (929 reviews)

Age44-55