Essence Eyeshadow - The Grammy goes Glammy

Eyeshadow - The Grammy goes GlammyEyeshadow - The Grammy goes Glammy

on 12/26/2016 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Awesome as a highlighter for pale girls! Especially if you can't afford high end things. Literally three dollars and absolutely beautiful. A few other shades work well for highlighting as well!

This is AMAZING honestly if you are looking for an inexpensive highlighter get this. It changed the game for me-- I have porcelain white skin and it looks beautiful and it's not really that icy it's just beautiful.

on 8/8/2016 2:08:00 AM

My sister had this eye shadow at her house and I was reluctant to use it because it looked cheap and abit random. BOY I WAS WRONG. This is a classic case of do not judge a book by it's cover!

I used this as a highlighter and my god it is great. Frosty and shiny yet subtle. i had a BEAUTIFUL glow. And then it only got better - my sister told me it's only $3 AUD!!! I begged her to let me have it but she declined - I don't blame her, this stuff is too good to just be giving away.

I can't wait to go buy some this arvo. I will never purchase an expensive highlighter again :)

on 5/10/2016 8:12:00 PM

Beautiful champagne-y shade with a just a hint of pink reflect!!! I love using this shadow as a brow highlight as well as an inner tear duct/eye highlight. Super shiny color that looks almost wet!! Lasting ability is amazing!!! It lasted all day on me in the hot summer weather!

There is something just so unique about this shadow... in some lights i can see a hint of pink glow and in others it's a pretty champagne-y gold color.

I got this for $2.99CAD at SDM. I am definitely going back to get more!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eyeshadow is a an icy champagne-silver shade and makes the most amazing highlight under the brows, at the inner corners and also doubles as a face highlighter on the nose, Cupid's bow and top of cheek bones. Love it as much as the shade Apricotta which is a little warmer but still provides wicked highlight in a smooth, buttery soft texture that makes it a joy to apply. Price is $3.49 CDN and worth so much more. You get a ton of product, and given the multiple use you won't be disappointed. Highly recommend!