Nudestix - Lip + Cheek Color

Nudestix - Lip + Cheek ColorNudestix - Lip + Cheek ColorOne week

3.0

on 3/26/2018 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am not a huge fan of lip products in pencil form. But I really like this lip pencil in the color Mystic. Mystic is a glossy nude shade. It has a shiny, satin formula that is just perfect for me. It does not bleed or feather on me, but it is not terribly long lasting and it dries out my lips.

on 11/8/2017 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a review for the original lip & cheek pencil formula (I love the intense matte formula and enjoy the magnetic matte formula as well and I typically only use these on my lips). I am typically not a fan of pencil makeup products. I've found in the past that I just dislike the general waxier, stiffer formula that they tend to produce since they have to hold their shape in a pencil form. However, after being swayed by a favourite youtuber (and seeing one of their 3 pencil sets which is 3 colours for the price of 1) I took a dive and bought some intense matte pencils. I LOVED them because the product almost melted onto my lips. It was a dream. Given the company is cruelty and paraben free, I went ahead and tried their other formulas, having some high hopes.

This was my least favourite formula by far that they have. I think this is the most similar to a typical pencil lip product. Stiffer, not a ton of colour payoff (at least in the shades I tried), wore off really quickly from my lips, etc. Not a fan. I've repurchased many of their lip kits for intense and magnetic matte formulas, but I won't be repurchasing any of these. Another small irritant, when you sharpen it, you can really smell the wood in the pencil. Probably not a big deal for most people but it strangely reminds me of being in elementary school with those cheap yellow pencils we used to use, and oddly enough it bothers me a fair amount. It's not the worst product in the world (hence the 2 lippies), but it's just very typical.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

One of those great gems hidden in plain sight in Sephora. Got the shades Mystic and Sin.

Pros:
- great colour payoff & selection
- moisturising
- long lasting
- multi-purpose (lipliner + lip colour + cheek stain)
- comes with mirror and sharpener
- great for travelling

Cons:
- pricey

Popular Lip Liners