OPI The I's Have It

OPI The I's Have It
OPI - The I's Have It

4.8

on 12/14/2017 10:06:00 PM

Baby, sky blue with a creme finish. Love love love!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The I's Have It is a gorgeous baby blue with a tinge of periwinkle. It has a creme finish and looks amazing on the nail, I believe it would be universally flattering on all skin tones. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this shade. It also has a great formula, all you need to reach full opacity is two coats. The first coat applies a little streaky but the second coat evens it out and does not apply with or leave any streaks. The formula is perfect consistency and applies very easily - it doesn't apply with patches and it doesn't run down the nail. The polish dries quickly and to a shiny finish. This colour, like my other OPIs, wears for around 5 days on the nail when paired with base and top coat. It is a really gorgeous shade, though it is sadly limited edition as it was released as part of the Alice Through The Looking Glass collection. I would highly recommend picking up this baby if you can get your hands on it.

on 11/19/2016 4:22:00 PM

The I's Have It is from OPI's Through The Looking Glass Collection 2016. It's a sky blue, cream polish (on my picture it looks a little grey, but it is not the case in real life).

The formula is not the best. I needed 3 coats to get full opacity, but my nails are ridged, so if you have smooth nails, 2 coats might be enough. I never wear my polish long enough to speak for the overall longevity, but in two days I wore it for I had no chips. There was a small amount of tip wear, but,I believe, this is because I neglected to 'wrap my tips'.

I liked this colour very much and for that reason I would repurchase this polish. But, I had a mixed response on the colour from my colleagues - half of them loved it, the other half thought it looked cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Really pretty, unique light blue shade. It doesn't have enough white in it to be a baby blue, maybe a shade darker than that. It has a cool undertone. It reminds me of the color of Alice's dress in the animated Alice in Wonderland film (fitting I guess). Just a true, pure light blue color. The formula is good, an opaque 2-3 coater. I have to watch out for cuticle flooding but otherwise no issues. It lasted quite a long time on me - I went on vacation for a week and when I came home it was barely chipped! Fairly unusual for me. I would highly recommend this color. I have the mini size and will be picking up the bigger bottle in the future.

on 4/15/2016 2:28:00 PM

LOVE this polish!! The color is AMAZING!!! From OPI's Alice Through the Looking Glass 2016 Collection, The I's Have It is a periwinkle-ish baby blue with a creme finish. It looks GORGEOUS on the nail, and I am really impressed with this one!

I pulled all my other similar blue polishes (Essie's Saltwater Happy, Bikini So Teeny, Meet the Parents, OPI What's with the Cattitude, Butter London's Petticoat) for a comparison. The I's Have It is richer and more vivid than any of those. And not an exact dupe of any of them. Color-wise, it's closest to Petticoat (but more eye-popping) and Bikini So Teeny (but without that hint of shimmer).

Its formula is good, but not perfect. Application was streaky, but it self-levels beautifully. And, it was fully opaque in two coats.

Overall, this is one of my favorites from the new collection and I would absolutely buy it again. Recommended!!

Popular Polishes