Bourjois Radiance reveal

Bourjois Radiance reveal

4.7

AQUA (WATER), ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, MEGNESIUM SULFATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE , MENTHYL LACTATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYALURONIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SIDIUM CITRATE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, BHT, TOCOPHEROL, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).] 15BMT001-1ASize (7.8) Unit (ML) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)

on 11/23/2017 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Gorgeous for dry undereyes. I have dry skin and this sits under my eyes lovely and brightens quite well. I set it with bare minerals well rested powder concealer and find this is such a perfect combination. Packaging is cute but a bit of concealer does get stuck at the top of the tube. Lasts for ever however as only need a few dots under the eyes.

on 9/20/2017 8:59:00 AM

This is a really good concealer! It goes on easily, blends beautifully and lasts all day. At first, I put on to much and got trouble when I put powder on top; it didn't look good! But with less product it both conceals and gives a nice high-lightery effect. My go-to concealer is rms, this one is a strong runner-up.

on 7/29/2017 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It finally happened. After trying just about every concealer on the planet, I was convinced that the perfect concealer is like the perfect man - an illusion. I only picked this up because it was on sale, and why not, I only have like 6 other opened concealers.

Before this, my go-to concealer was the Armani Precision Retouch, which fared about as well as any concealer got, on par with Tarte's iconic Shape Tape but with less hassle in blending. The price point, of course, was the dampener.

But gosh, this little obscure tube blew Armani out of the water. It wasn't really the level of coverage - to be honest, if you want full opaque coverage, go with Shape Tape. This one is just a hair sheerer but the result is SO MUCH better. There's a brightening element in there and there's a cooling sensation when you apply it, so my eye area just looked much more awake. It's also a dream to blend (which Shape Tape is not). At my age, I'm starting to get wrinkles but this concealer never settles into lines and after 6 hours, the concealer has not budged. I'm totally gobsmacked that this concealer that nobody knows outperforms the big names by a mile. I hope they never, never discontinue this!

PS I wear 02 and it's a great match for my NC20/25 skintone.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

After it oxidizes a bit (shade 02) it becomes my second skin. Literally undetectable. Really easy to wash off (also a plus in my book since I do not work long hours, I do not need my concealer to be long lasting). Neither dewy nor matte. This is my second bottle. Covers everything in my case (but then again I don't have dark circles, so I can't vouch for it with regards to its coverage). If I had a lab and was able to custom-make a concealer for myself - this would be it. Perfect. It did not break me out, even when I apply a respectable amount of it.

on 9/12/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The rumours are true - this stuff is amazing. Since forever I've used a separate concealer for undereye and blemishes. Not any more. This covers with absolutely NO cakiness. It has a slightly dewy texture but yet isn't too luminous for blemishes. Will buy forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This formula feels like a serum/moisturizer applied on your skin. It blends really quickly and smoothly, and just melts into your foundation like u didnt even put any concealer on. Even tho there's only 3 shades, i use shade no 2 and it matches my skintone perfectly. Covers undereye circles fairly well, it is very buildable. Gives a sheer dewy effect and makes ur skin look flawless. I wouldnt say it covers up pimples very well tho, u'll need a concealer with better coverage. This works very well for undereyes and nose redness, it brightens up the undereye too. On my 3rd bottle and will be repurchasing. Only con is: as of most concealer packaging, it's difficult to get the remaining product out when it reaches the end. And it goes through very quickly as the bottle is small and contains very little product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff. I bought it after I saw Zoella (british youtuber/beauty guru?) raving about it, saying that for her it's almost the perfect concealer. Seeing it was drugstore and affordable, I tried it and I fell in love with it. I was having doubts about buying it because I've never tried anything from Bourjois beside some products in Paris many years ago, but I am glad I got over it. It brightens and makes you look awake, the lightest shade has a tiny bit of yellow it, perfect for neutralizing purple eye bags. It is not the fullest coverage concealer I've tried, but provides a decent amount - medium, I say. I bought this twice and I think it's quickly becoming a staple in my make-up bag.

on 5/1/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Probably one of the better concealers I've tried. Creamy consistency, easy to work with as it doesn't dry super quickly, a little goes a long way as it is quite saturated in a small bottle. It does a fairly good job at camouflaging dark circles as it tends to lean toward a peachy base colour. However, hiding fine lines, I'm not convinced. It appears to leave a slight blurring effect. This concealer does keep the area soft/supple, definitely not a drying formula, which is why I say blurring of fine lines around the eye contour. Lasts all day!... Bourjois is a very good mid to high end drug store cosmetic brand, as their product formulations are quite exceptional. It's unfortunate it not as recognized as its counterparts.

on 6/5/2017 5:41:00 PM

Perfection in a small packaging. Love everything to it, great coverage, hardly any creasing, perfect colour match, lasts a very long time. I was surprised when I tried it on without using any base underneath my eyes, and still the concealer went nowhere. Would definitely repurchase.

on 5/15/2017 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a beautiful little product, housed in a beautiful little bottle that could easily pass of as midrange/luxury packaging.

It's slightly peachy based and luminous, making it perfect for undereyes. I build it up for blemishes, and when set with powder, it does the job marvelously. The consistency is creamy and feel wonderful on the skin. A friend of mine who has wrinkles around her eyes uses it and does not experience creasing.

The only con (and the reason I took a lippy off) is the shade range. Firstly, WOC, or anyone past medium on the spectrum would not be able to find a match. Secondly, the existing shades are somewhat odd - the difference between 02 and 01 is really huge.