Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara

Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
Tarteist Lash Paint MascaraTarteist Lash Paint MascaraTarteist Lash Paint Mascara

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, acacia sesegal gum, stearic acid, butylene glycol, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, palmitic acid, polybutene, ozokerite, VP/eicosene copolymer, hydrogenated vegetable oil,cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, phenoxyethanol, stearyl stearate, aminomethyl propanol hydroxyethylcellulose, tropolone, sodium nitrate, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 1/17/2018 6:54:00 AM

A very nice mascara I like how it lengthens and how it also gives me voluminous lashes. I'm someone who prefers natural separating and lengthening mascaras over volumizing ones but this is okay. My lashes are quite long and they go down straight so I do have to curl my lashes but what really brought this mascara down to 3 stars is that it DOESN'T HOLD A CURL AT ALL! I was so disappointed because it's a very heavy formula that after 2 minutes of applying my lashes are already straight again. Very disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara in Boxycharm and I like it but I would not buy this on my own. This mascara is kind of a plain Jane mascara amongst all the mascaras out there. It makes my lashes look long and full but it flakes off pretty easily. I’d give it about a 3.5 rating. There’s not really much else to say about it, it’s just kind of meh if you get what I’m saying.

on 12/19/2017 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Gives length more than volume. Flakes on me and disappears after half the day. I expected more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Smudges under the eyes! I liked how this applied, as it really separates out lashes and adds volume. That said, it smudges on me and I rarely have that issue with most mascaras.

on 11/6/2017 7:36:00 PM

I really do not like this mascara. The large/wide wand just does not allow precise application for me. The bristles themselves are plastic and just too big to really separate my lashes. So they end up looking clumpy and spidery rather than voluminous and lengthy.

I also find that it takes a lot of product just to coat my lashes. In other words, I went through a tube of Tarteish lash paint way faster than I would another mascara, and that's not because I love the product so much but because a little does *not* go a long way. You need to use a lot of product just to make this work.

Poor value, would not buy again. Most drugstore mascaras are far superior.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a mini of this in a sephora play box, and the mini was aces. Super long thick lashes and easy to control. The full size of this sucks. i get volume but it's hard to control and the length blows. I am ready to throw in the trash,

on 9/1/2017 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Not a bad mascara at all! Is it the best that i've used, definitely not. This was my go to mascara, but it didnt give me the volume and fullness that I was looking for in a mascara if I wasnt wearing false lashes. Would i recommend this to someone, 100%, it is a good mascara for those looking for a natural lash look.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it!!! It's separated my lashes, gives lengthening effect (I have short and nearly straight lashes) but it does nothing to volumizing. So usually I mixed with Smashbox X-rated mascara just to give a nice volume. Tried this once for workout, it doesn't smudge or melt off. Then I tried when I'm going to class from 7 a.m to 6 p.m and it's stays in place, so good and I will repurchase eventhough it's a bit pricey

I got this mascara in a little set that Sephora sells. This is a good mascara for a more natural look to your lashes and it separates them well. If you are a person that during the day you don't want your lashes very big or poppy, I would recommend this. But if you are like me, where I personally love having my eyelashes just enough amount of length and poppyness during the day, I find myself wanting to layer over and over again to make it more poppy. Haha if that makes any sense. So definitely not a bad mascara just not amazing. If I wanted the same effect that this mascara does, I would switch to a less pricier mascara.

on 7/30/2017 2:57:00 PM

I finally got around to trying this one, mascara fanatic that I am. And it's nice, but it's not for me. I like that it's glossy and inky-black. And it provides good length and definition. No clumps, no flaking, no smudging. And that's good. So I give it four out of five lippies.

But there's just NO added volume. And that's why I don't love this one. I like mascaras that make my lashes look plush and ridiculously dramatic. Jordana's Best Lash, UD Perversion, LM Full Blown Volume, Guerlain Maxi Lash. Mascaras like that.

If you're not looking for crazy volume and drama this might be the mascara for you. But I wouldn't buy it again.

Popular Mascaras