bareMinerals SkinLongevity Vital Power Infusion

No Image

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, PEG-6, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-400, Potassium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Carbomer, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Betaine, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Beheneth-20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Batyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metaphosphate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Metabisulfite, Peucedanum Japonicum Leaf/Stem Extract, Eschscholtzia Californica Leaf Cell Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

on 5/13/2017 11:24:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. It feel silky going on and has a light, fresh scent. My skin looks brighter and healthier. I ran out and didn't use it for a month and when I started again I was shocked by the difference. Will never run out again!

on 9/14/2016 4:55:00 PM

Beautiful packaging and gorgeous product! Perfect for my very sensitive, dehydrated and oily skin!

you get soo much product for such a small price! biggest serum bottle I've seen. Leaves skin feeling so healthy, glowy and smooth! I love it when im hungover and needing that boost of life! So refreshing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

PRODUCT RAVE.

I am quite miffed that Bare Escentuals (Bareminerals) has discontinued their old skincare line as their former Purifying Facial Cleanser was definite HG status for me. Since then, I have found a few really good replacements (REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser and the classic Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, namely), and am skeptical about many parts of their new skincare range even still...

This product is the exception.

Now, this serum (technically serum/essence hybrid- more cushiony than a traditional serum, but perhaps a bit more fluid than a lot of the true "essence" products that have come out recently or have come to the beauty world abroad from Asia) is most often compared to the Biolucent serum from the old Bareminerals product line that I dearly wanted to try but never got around to before it was phased out, but I would still venture that if you liked that, you will love this,as many of the ingredients are similar if not the same. Just with more added in. I instantly see a glow in my skin, and a greater resiliency . I also feel my skin to be a bit plumper/firmer. Not so much in a retinoid (I am allergic to retinol) or a filler injection kind of way, but just in a "healthy skin kind of way" That said I feel more mature or more lined skins would still enjoy this product and regardless of skin type (oily/combination/dry etc) as this product sinks in well and adds a shot of hydration while boosting skin firmness and just overall "health" really. Vitality is a perfect word in my opinion to include in the product name.

The ginger in here helps with skin renewal and circulation. Licorice provides brightness and is one of my personal favorite ingredients for skincare for the glow it provides and its cooling effect (which I think could be especially good for those with acneic or inflamed/irritated skin), and the product is chock full of antioxidants too, which are good for everybody.

Serums and essences are very easily slotted into any existing skincare routine, so they will work with any tried and true and trusted products while still adding their deeply beneificial enhancements to the skin. This product I feel is so light and a pleasure to use and so refreshing in feel and in minty (licorice I guess) mixed with herbs (very light) smell (totally derived from ingredients used in the formula I believe for their skincare properties) that it has various good things for anyone. Try it for yourself as you could have any reaction (good or bad) and varying results from anything. Anyone could, but I personally love it and recommend and have already repurchased a back-up bottle.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image