OPI Rich Girls & Po-Boys

OPI Rich Girls & Po-Boys

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Rich Girls & Po Boys is an amazing shade of bright blue from the New Orleans collections. The colour is bright, without being neon, and even seems to have just a touch of cornflower blue to it, giving it a slightly cool undertone. The formula is excellent, fully opaque in two coats and applies like a dream. It applies easily, no streaks or patches. It dries quickly and to a shiny finish. The colour is beautiful and I got a lot of compliments when I was wearing it. I believe it would suit all skin tones. The polish had great staying power and lasted for around 5 days without chipping or tipwear. I would highly recommend this colour! It's very similar to Fearlessly Alice from the Alice Through The Looking Glass collection, so if you have that you probably don't need this one - but everyone else should definitely pick it up!

on 6/1/2017 1:03:00 AM

It lives up to the hype. It's a stunning blue, you will just be amazed with what's on your nails (especially for being "just" a blue creme), and the formula is fantastic. It's perfect. If you like staring at your nails, buy this one!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is such a lovely nail polish, the application is flawless (2 easy coats for me) and the color is super pretty...a cornflower blue that's really flattering on everyone I've seen wear it. This is one of those polishes that makes me remember why OPI is considered the best.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Rich Girls & Po-Boys is from spring 2016's New Orleans collection, and is a lovely sky-blue creme polish. I've removed a lippie because OPI have released several similar shades over the past half-dozen years [and another two in this year's Alice Through The Looking Glass collection], plus it isn't as though a similar shade is hard to find in any other mainstream brand.

The formula for this is nice; it is well-pigmentated enough to be opaque on one coat, but I find that the formula can be a teensy bit patchy on the first coat, so I apply two coats to cover and level everything out. OPI polishes will last me anywhere between two to four days with only minimal wear. But as I'm a self powered wheelchair user I'm tough on my hands and am always catching my nails, so I can't really speak for how long lasting the formula is overall.

on 7/9/2016 4:01:00 PM

Excellent blue polish, I LOVE this one!!! From their Spring 2016 New Orleans Collection, OPI's Rich Girls & Po-Boys is a muted-yet-bright cornflower blue with a creme finish. This color looks AMAZING on the nail. It's in the same family of blue as Nails Inc.'s Baker Street and Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue (the original version). To be honest, I didn't think it looked like much in the bottle but once I put it on...WOW! So vivid it's almost a neon. I'm so glad I didn't pass on this one, it really is SO GOOD.

It's slightly paler than Baker Street & Pacific Blue, bluer than OPI's Fearlessly Alice, and darker than OPI's No Room for the Blues. It really is unique in my collection, and I have a lot of blue polishes!

Excellent formula as well. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

I would absolutely buy this one again. HIGHLY recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a zillion mid-toned blue cream polishes in my collection. What sets this one apart is that it is slightly periwinkle leaning. If you took a medium sky blue and added a drop of purple, that's the color of this polish. The formula is also excellent - a pigmented, creamy two coater. It lasts very well on my nails, and stayed shiny looking until I removed it. Of coarse, I love the bottle and brush too. For comparison, OPI No Room for the Blues is a little more neutral and dusty (also a little lighter). I don't own OPI Fearlessly Alice but it looks much more turquoise.The more I use OPI polishes the more I appreciate the quality - I have rarely been disappointed and this polish lives up to that quality.

Popular Polishes