GIVENCHY Teint Couture Embellishing Concealer

No Image

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I think this concealer is probably my HG. It is so expensive though, which is really the only minus point. It costs 33,95 euros for only 1,2 grams of product. The concealer is a small stick that is excellent for covering small areas directly with the stick. The stick has 2 colors. 1/3 of the stick is a brightening pink tone and rest is beige skintone shade. I am very fair and I did not pick the lightest shade. I picked the shade Dentelle beige. The reason is that I do not like to use a lighter shade under my eyes becuase I have eye bags and I do not wish to highlight them so I always pick a shade similar to my foundation and this how I can also use this on some red spots on my face and the redness around my nose. The small tip is just perfect and user friendly. I love the tiny packaging it is so travel friendly. Givenchy is not normally a brand I want to spend my head earned money but I might just have to gringe and keep buying this product. I havent tried anything this nice. It covers everything from spots to undereyes.