Chanel Le lift eye serum

Chanel Le lift eye serum

on 10/14/2017 1:19:00 PM

It changed my eye contour for the better: lines, dark circles (so much!!!) so I am using my third bottle I think using it already for two years.

on 10/14/2017 9:28:00 AM

I used to swear by Lauder Advance Night Repair eye products for my horrible under eye swelling and circles. Yet they were not perfectly doing the job and from time to time I would try out new products to see if I can find something better. My eye area is my weak point as otherwise I do not really show signs of aging on the face by almost 42. My eye area is awful though; dehydrated but mostly just terribly swollen with dark circles due to genetics and allergies. I am also allergic to a lot of eye products on the market, Biotherm and La Prairie among them which their other products work well for me. I once received a sample of Chanel Le Lift eye serum and instantly fell in love which only deepened with time. I decided to buy it despite the high price because I really felt it was worth the price. Now I am on my second bottle, this rarely happens to me as I always find myself out looking for something new that works even better.

The product does wonders when it comes to puffiness and circles. Nothing does the job so well. I have no idea why Chanel skin care is often underrated since most products I have tried since worked great for me. There is only one drawback, of course the price since this product is very lightweight I think that many end up needing to pair it up with the matching eye cream, I know I do. The serum by itself would be enough for many who do not have dryness related to age and genetics, if I forget to add the cream I do fine but have a bit of crepiness under the eye, albeit most other products leave me with that as well and I do always need to add a cream to a serum. But the other products even LauderĀ“s ANR serum does not help this much with puffiness and circles.

I stupidly thought to try the new ANR Matrix which I had to immediately return due to having to spend days on topical cortisone. Ooh. Not good. ANR eye used to have something highly allergenic in it years ago which they took out and now they put it back in. I just thought that I could actually be a bit more economical and use one product instead of two higher priced products, wrong, wrong. I went back to Chanel Le Lift Serum and cream for eyes.

I also tested their new Blue Serum for face and really liked it as well but for the face I also love Clinique and Lauder and still using my stock up but after that I think I will test out a full sized Blue Serum as well.

on 11/30/2016 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite eye serum and is to replace my SKII eye cream. Is not oily at all and my eyes have less puffiness and look great.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)