CHANEL Le Lift Eye Serum

CHANEL Le Lift Eye Serum

4.3

on 3/18/2019 12:41:00 AM

I have the Le Lift Concentre Yeux eye serum. I love that it has a pump. I dont like anything that i have to dig my fingers in. I recieved a sample of this from Chanel.com and fell in love with it at my 2nd week. I am around 3 weeks in and i can def say this works really well under my Le Correcteur Concealer. I bought it today at a Macys VIP sale so i got 15% off. Lol i didnt want to pay full price.

My concealer does not go on patchy or dry and it looks a lot more hydrated. This serum is lightweight and a very thin consistency. It absorbs really fast and feels like nothing on the skin. Also this doesnt have a smell or fragrance. For someone who does not like heavy creams for the undereye this is perfect. Its about 115 usd full price and the most expensive skincare i own. It makes my undereyes super smooth and my eye bags less noticeable in the morning. I have terrible undereye circles some days and i feel that this does de-puff but it doesnt change the color, yet. I will continue and edit this post after i finish the bottle.

Edit- The Le Lift has a tendency to have a burning sensation on my skin. Maybe its just me but both the cream oil and this feels like its tingly or burning as i continue to use it. Ive also tried the Le Lift Cream and it was qute irritating also. I think its the ingredients in this line thats problematic for me. I switched to the Blue Serum Eye and its more tacky after application BUT my concealer goes on better with Le Lift. Blue Eye Serum still have a slight tingling sensation and its only 70usd...I feel that all eye creams from Chanel sort of burns so i am now back to my cheap Innisfree orchid eye cream for about 25usd! The little purple tub lasts a long time and doesnt sting or burn and smells a lot better. Sorry Chanel, no more creams from you! I think i am going to stick to Chanel makeup and not their skincare. The only things i do love are the LHuile Cleansing Oil and Gentle Bi Phase Eye Makeup Remover!

on 10/14/2017 1:19:00 PM

It changed my eye contour for the better: lines, dark circles (so much!!!) so I am using my third bottle I think using it already for two years.

on 10/14/2017 9:28:00 AM

I used to swear by Lauder Advance Night Repair eye products for my horrible under eye swelling and circles. Yet they were not perfectly doing the job and from time to time I would try out new products to see if I can find something better. My eye area is my weak point as otherwise I do not really show signs of aging on the face by almost 42. My eye area is awful though; dehydrated but mostly just terribly swollen with dark circles due to genetics and allergies. I am also allergic to a lot of eye products on the market, Biotherm and La Prairie among them which their other products work well for me. I once received a sample of Chanel Le Lift eye serum and instantly fell in love which only deepened with time. I decided to buy it despite the high price because I really felt it was worth the price. Now I am on my second bottle, this rarely happens to me as I always find myself out looking for something new that works even better.

The product does wonders when it comes to puffiness and circles. Nothing does the job so well. I have no idea why Chanel skin care is often underrated since most products I have tried since worked great for me. There is only one drawback, of course the price since this product is very lightweight I think that many end up needing to pair it up with the matching eye cream, I know I do. The serum by itself would be enough for many who do not have dryness related to age and genetics, if I forget to add the cream I do fine but have a bit of crepiness under the eye, albeit most other products leave me with that as well and I do always need to add a cream to a serum. But the other products even LauderĀ“s ANR serum does not help this much with puffiness and circles.

I stupidly thought to try the new ANR Matrix which I had to immediately return due to having to spend days on topical cortisone. Ooh. Not good. ANR eye used to have something highly allergenic in it years ago which they took out and now they put it back in. I just thought that I could actually be a bit more economical and use one product instead of two higher priced products, wrong, wrong. I went back to Chanel Le Lift Serum and cream for eyes.

I also tested their new Blue Serum for face and really liked it as well but for the face I also love Clinique and Lauder and still using my stock up but after that I think I will test out a full sized Blue Serum as well.

on 11/30/2016 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite eye serum and is to replace my SKII eye cream. Is not oily at all and my eyes have less puffiness and look great.