100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I am a licensed Esthetician and I love this product from Dermalogica. It works! My skin has never looked good. The over-all texture of ny skin has improved. I gotten less breakouts (acne) by using this product and my skin has been smooth and got that healthy glow. I would recommend this product to friends, family and clients.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Very expensive product, but nearly as expensive as Rx Retin A creams. I use this 3-4x a week. I mix 1part Buffer Cream to 1part Retinol and that seems to work beautifully on my sensitive skin. I have not run out of buffer cream, but if I do, I will mix with Dermalogica Intensive Moisture which I use daily and on evenings when I do not use this retinol product. I do believe it has improved the texture of my skin. Retinols are drying, so I do not use them daily and I certainly use moisturizer and SUNSCREEN - which are important products to use along with any retinol. Yes, I have purchased this again. The product lasts about 6 months. Only a tiny bit is needed, pea size. I can only use FRAGRANCE FREE products on my face, thus why I often look to Dermalogica when trying new products.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I really like this duo. The repair tube contains active, encapsulated retinol, peptides, Vitamin C and a bio-energized copper amino acid complex. It works and feels great on the skin. Then you can choose to top it with the buffer cream IF you need it, or use on certain sensitive areas to help build a tolerance to the retinol. Otherwise, this is just a nice gentle cream you can use any time. Fragrance free and not tested on animals, this is one of several OTC retinols I use. I alternate, but this one is a top favorite for regular use. I used prescription Retin-A before and now I am on maintenance. This is perfect for that! I wake up to smooth, firm looking skin after every use!

About reviewer (379 reviews)

Age56 & Over