Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Love this tinted moisturizer. Finished one and repurchased already. Do not expect it to cover blemishes or pigmentation issues, there is concealer for those. This stuff is there for you to even out the skin tone. The one and done has a natural, skin-like finish. It is not dewy, but also definitely not matt. I feel the skincare ingredients in it did make a difference over the time. I also find it performs best when applied with fingers in one, max two, thin layers. And well, that's the only foundation that I don't sweat off at high temperatures in summer.

on 8/16/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I actually never bought this. I went makeup free to Ulta to try it out. Tried it on. Loved the texture and ease of application but before I even hit the checkout it was dark orange. Horrible. This didn't seem to be oxidation, the Light color was orange and dark straight out of the tube. Too bad. Seemed like a product I would have liked. Wish they would come out with a fair shade that was neutral. If they did I would definitely try again!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've had this for awhile and have kept trying it out every once in awhile to see if I have any different results with it, but I've come to the conclusion that this just does not work for me whatsoever. I'm not one that likes full coverage to begin with so I thought this would be perfect me, especially on days that I don't feel like doing a whole foundation/concealer/powder routine. The reality is the coverage and formula of One And Done is just so bizarre that it's just not good at all.
The coverage is incredibly minimal and it doesn't cover redness at all. If you suffer from acne or redness around your nostrils etc. this isn't going to do a thing. The weird part is that even though it's extremely light coverage, it somehow still manages to look heavy on my skin. It patches, pools, and separates and makes my drier areas look like the freakin desert. It creases under my eyes, in my forehead, and between my brows and completely separates on my chin and nose. It patches so badly under my eyes on either side of my nose you'd think I've never exfoliated or used moisturizer in my life.
This definitely is NOT a "one and done" product for me. I realize that it works for some and maybe it's better suited for teen and early 20's skin, but for my 34 yr old skin it draws so much attention to flaws and texture that it's just not workable.
I have the shade Light and it does oxidize to shade with a really heavy yellow undertone on my skin. I have more neutral undertones that do lean more yellow than pink so the fact that this makes me look obviously more yellow is kind of a big deal.
I'm definitely not buying this again. It's way too expensive for how it performs.

on 6/5/2017 11:19:00 AM

This stuff is really awesome for full coverage! I bought it on a whim at Sephora and will not use anything else!! Normally I'm afraid of creasing but this one is 'naked' enough. In all it's effective at removing my dark circles and providing enough of a smooth base for my next application.

on 10/30/2016 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have oily skin and react to pretty much anything I put on my skin. I really liked the appearance of this and coverage was pretty good although I did have to use a concealer over some acne scars. After a few hours it started to oxidize on my more oilier areas. After using for a few days a started to develop cystic areas. Unfortunately it had to go back.

on 7/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this. Most BB creams or tinted moisturizers are greasy with not enough coverage and don't last. This rectifies all of those issues and has a good SPF 30. I wear Medium on my NC30 skintone. I also love the packaging which is a tube with a pump. Great product.

on 5/25/2016 6:51:00 PM

This foundation/BB Cream was a huge disappointment for me. First of all the color was a shock. Usually I am a 0.5 in their HD Foundation which is a bit too light for me. I ordered shade "light" according to the recommendation on the website. But unfortunately the cream came out quite yellowish/apricot and suprisingly dark (approx. MAC NC 15, which is too dark for us fair girls). With a lot of blending you can still make it work for fair skin but the strong yellowish/apricot undertone makes it look weird on neutral to reddish undertones even though the coverage is rather light. The consistency is pretty much like Bobbi Brown's BB Cream. It's a bit difficult to spread as it's quite thick. It instantly clings to dry patches and therefore ends up looking uneven. Additionally my face looked super dry. I found this formula quite drying and after a while of wearing it my face felt really tight (even though I was using moisturiser underneath). I have combination oily skin with super oily T-Zone and very dry cheeks as I am in a constant battle against dermatitis/eczema which leaves my skin super dry with a lots of small spots in that area. If I use drying products the breakouts will get worse. Unfortunately this happend after wearing this Cream for a day. So I had to stop using it. Basically the formula is not irritating but it dried out my skin and thus worsened my dermatitis. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Considering its matte finish and rather drying feel one would probably assume that it is awesome for Oily skin. But on my very oily T-Zone it didn't keep the shine at bay for long and after a while this BB Cream felt heavy on my skin.

I think people with normal to slightly oily skin might be happy with this as their summer foundation as it provides a light coverage and a bit of sunscreen. I think for me it mainly didnt work because it emphasized any dry part (thus looking patchy) and dried my skin out even more. Also the color range for pale skin is quite bad but that doesnt necessarily make it a bad product.

on 5/14/2016 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is perfection! I have warm-toned fair skin with freckles and some minor redness around the nose and chin. Last winter EL's EE cream was my go-to tinted moisturiser, but for spring/summer I wanted something warmer and less shiny. This is it. I have it in medium-light and it is perfect. Glides on, makes my skin look like my skin but better and has a nice matte glow to it. Coverage is light but sufficient when you have minor redness. The packaging is great, very hygienic and easy to take with you everywhere.

on 5/13/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have never been a huge fan of tinted moisturisers/BB type products. I've oily, acne prone skin and I usually need a foundation for the coverage I need to hide my spots, however I am very pleasantly surprised by this product! It evens out my skin nicely and I just add a touch of concealer and powder and my skin looks great but still looks natural. It's great for days you don't want to do a full face of makeup but still want to look 'done'. Lasted really well for over 8 hours and no issues with getting shiny, which normally happens with my skin. Really like this product.

I like the idea, I like the "coverage". But I like the no-makeup look. I have dry patches on my skin, so I load up on moisturizer before I put it on. Unfortunately, I think it causes the SPF to separate out of the product, as my fingers are coated in white after I put it on. That white stuff adheres really well, I have to scrape it off.