Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I really like the feel of this product but WHY WHY WHY does it have to be SO yellow?! and why can't they make a version that's for fair, pink-toned skin? I miss Too Faced's Beauty Balm, I used that in Snow Glow. If anyone has any recommendations for a replacement, I would love to hear it.

Just tried this and absolutely Love it. It goes on like a moisturizer and smoothes out my complexion. I have tried many other bb and cc creams and tinted moisturizers. This is what I have been looking for. Just the right amount of coverage. Looks natural. Skin looks smooth and healthy. Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pros:
-It isn't oily at all
-the colour range is really good
-I have medium light and it blends beautifully, it is easy to work with this "bb" cream

Cos:
-the coverage isn't that great I mean it's not bad but it could be improved.

on 6/25/2016 11:05:00 PM

This is a lot more matte than what I thought it would be. Like all the other reviews on here has indicated, its more pigmented than the Naked Foundation and the sunscreen is a nice addition. I prefer the finish of the naked foundation better since its not as harsh, this absorbs really quickly and leaves a dull finish so make sure you work quickly. The finish makes me look too flat and I think you can do better for the price. Its an acceptable product but nothing special and you are not missing by not trying it.

on 6/15/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

UPDATE: I originally said that the coverage was too light for me to use as a foundation alone. Being summertime, I now have a little bit of a tan and this product works really nicely for a quick, light look. I can put it on along with just mascara and it's enough for something quick like a trip to the supermarket.

I should start by saying that I did not like this as a foundation alone - the coverage wasn't enough for me - but please please read on if you've got large pores or wrinkles. I promise it's worth it.

I had watched a YouTube video where the lady used it essentially as a primer. Just one pump and concentrated on the areas with large pores and wrinkles - MAGIC - and I have tried countless pore minimizing products, tricks, spells, rain dances ....

I got a sample at Sephora and gave it a try.

I put it on the areas with large pores, wrinkles, and any acne scars or little indentations; wait a couple of minutes and follow up with my Estee Lauder Double Wear light, applying that with more of a dabbing motion like with a beauty blender or nice brush and voila! Even topped over that with concealer on the undereye area and that sort of V below the eye alongside the nose, again working it in with a sort of dabbing/stippling motion - still no pores. Very light dusting of translucent powder to set before moving on to contouring, blush, etc. and it still looks amazing.

Absolutely amazing. Even hours later, even when you look at it in the car mirror (which can be downright terrifying - who hasn't done that and bolted back inside to start from scratch?), under different lighting, you name it. And it is not so heavy that you look like some caked-on, over-made, speckled Barbie wannabes. I find I'm ending up with a medium, flawless, smooth, and actually effortless look.

I'm just going to get a trial or travel size because you really don't use much and I don't want a big tube starting to dry or spoil, but I am seriously talking Holy Grail Pore Management here. I don't really care what it costs.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I thought I would love this because of the weightless feel and sheer look but it was too sheer. However it would emphasize any and all dry flakes and seemed to dry my skin out. It also congregated along my jawline and oxidized there to a peachy hue. I bought in light and in the majority of my face that was my color. It's a weird product. It's not a foundation or a BB cream or even enough coverage to be a TM. It's not great as a primer. And it doesn't have enough SPF with it's paltry SPF20 to be good for sunscreen. So I couldn't justify the price for something that was well....nothing.

on 5/8/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Disclaimer: This review is not just for the Urban Decay One and Done, but also for the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm. If you have relatively good skin and want good protection on non-high-sun days (for those I use a high SPF sunscreen) then you can blend these two products to achieve an air-brushed and luminous (without the sparkle) finish. I have yet to meet a sheer makeup I like and like to experiment with tinted sunscreen. I use the trifecta of skin care: antioxidant (in my case the IS clinical vitamin c Pro-heal formula), a retinoid (alternate with retin a micro and Avene retrinal) and sunscreen. I have really good skin because I have always taken care of it but want to take the appearance when I go out to the next level. If I want a more 'make up' look, I go heavier on the One and Done and less on the Beauty Balm. The reverse for a more natural finish. Try blending the two and I bet you will really like it!