Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/15/2018 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a makeup junkie and always itching to try new stuff, so I don't remember the time I've actually finished something. So when I say this is my go-to foundation, that means a lot (considering I've probably tried more than 100 different ones in my lifetime and currently have 7 opened ones on my dresser). Qualifier: I may not have liked this as much in my younger days, as the coverage is sheer and it's not matte. But for my nearing 50 skin that is getting drier and generally blemish free, this is a dream. It goes on very smoothly, never cakes up and gives me that natural glow like I'm bursting with health and didn't slap on a lot of makeup to cover up. People have constantly said how good my complexion looks when I'm wearing this (not how good my makeup looks). That's a huge difference. It plays well under sunscreen and wears well too, still looks great after 6 hours, considering how lightweight this is.

For all those complaining about the price, I hope you realise that this gives you 40ml instead of the usual 30ml of most foundations. I'm Mac NC25 and Light-Medium is perfect for me.

on 7/24/2017 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my never ending quest for a suitable BB cream / foundation with SPF, I came to this one. I have a love/hate relationship with Urban Decay, specially foundations because they are too drying, or too sticky (I tried them all). That being said, I really wanted to love this one, but I just can't. I know the coverage is light and being honest, I'm fine with that for daily use and going to work. But it literally starts to wear off in the first 2 or 3 hours, and my skin feels sticky and heavy. I really hate that feeling, even sealing with powder does not help for long. It also marks my expression lines even though I constantly try to "clean" them. I wanted a nice BB Cream for everyday use but It's just not right for me and my oily skin with dry patches.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I was so glad when I got a sample of the product to try when I visited the UD booth. She gave me LIGHT. I wasnt so sure as to whether that colour would be good for me as I am not fair/light, yes a bit light medium in the winter & tan in the summer. But when I mix it with the UD foundation, it gives a good texture, colour and staying power. I have to admit that I dont like the UD foundation, it oxides on me! It has like 5-6 staying powers! When it oxides in a real light, my face looks darker than my neck! But when I go into the store, the lightning is different so one cannot see the different colour! urghhhh.... it irritates me. I wanted to get 1 - 2 colour lighter but I rather use my money on getting a new foundation than getting the same brand until I discovered the BB cream.
Its not buidable but a good base. It blends well with other foundation too. The BB cream lighten my UD foundation, so its perfect.
I loved wearing BB cream in the summer, something light, some coverage ( I still wear a concealer on top) and not heavy on th face :)

i love the way that my skin looks with this bb cream, its light, but gives you the glow you need for the daily basis!

Video Reviews & Tutorials