Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/24/2017 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my never ending quest for a suitable BB cream / foundation with SPF, I came to this one. I have a love/hate relationship with Urban Decay, specially foundations because they are too drying, or too sticky (I tried them all). That being said, I really wanted to love this one, but I just can't. I know the coverage is light and being honest, I'm fine with that for daily use and going to work. But it literally starts to wear off in the first 2 or 3 hours, and my skin feels sticky and heavy. I really hate that feeling, even sealing with powder does not help for long. It also marks my expression lines even though I constantly try to "clean" them. I wanted a nice BB Cream for everyday use but It's just not right for me and my oily skin with dry patches.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I was so glad when I got a sample of the product to try when I visited the UD booth. She gave me LIGHT. I wasnt so sure as to whether that colour would be good for me as I am not fair/light, yes a bit light medium in the winter & tan in the summer. But when I mix it with the UD foundation, it gives a good texture, colour and staying power. I have to admit that I dont like the UD foundation, it oxides on me! It has like 5-6 staying powers! When it oxides in a real light, my face looks darker than my neck! But when I go into the store, the lightning is different so one cannot see the different colour! urghhhh.... it irritates me. I wanted to get 1 - 2 colour lighter but I rather use my money on getting a new foundation than getting the same brand until I discovered the BB cream.
Its not buidable but a good base. It blends well with other foundation too. The BB cream lighten my UD foundation, so its perfect.
I loved wearing BB cream in the summer, something light, some coverage ( I still wear a concealer on top) and not heavy on th face :)

on 4/28/2016 10:38:00 PM

Packaging - has a pump which is fantastic.

Price - 34.00 on sephora.com

Thoughts: I used this for like a week or so and while I loved it in the beginning, not anymore. Coverage is EXTREMELY sheer and buildable but looks cakey on me if I add more than 2 layers. 34 bucks for sheer coverage is pretty steep as there are plenty of other good foundations that provide more coverage and are around the same price.

Also made me break out badly - I didn't have any issues with the previous foundation I was using but this one made me break out BAD.

Also shades are limited! Only 6 colors so I highly recommend going into sephora or something to test it out first before buying.

-------------------------------------
EDIT: I ended up going back to this one after I realized that the flakes were seborrheic dermatitis and I was using the wrong cleanser for them. PM me if you want more details.

Anyways, yes - the coverage is sheer but I think it's a gorgeous tinted moisturizer. It is expensive and if you're looking for a "dupe" I'd go with the bare minerals complexion rescue which is also gorgeous. This seems to be the only thing that I use that looks both good in real life and in the car - which is a damn pretty awesome thing. It does make my pores look smaller but beware people who get easily clogged pores from silicone primers - this follows somewhat a similar rule so can be clogging for the wrong person.

The package has a pump which is lovely but it will take a while to "get it running" because you have to pump the excess air out before the product will be pumped out.

tldr I change my mind I really like it. I'm shade nc25 and light-medium is a nice match. It is very forgiving though because it is so sheer.

i love the way that my skin looks with this bb cream, its light, but gives you the glow you need for the daily basis!